Nick Saban called 2021 a ‘rebuilding year'...

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Some of the media folks are losing their minds on this, I don't get it. It was kind of a rebuilding year, and there were injuries that hurt us but we still made the natty. I wish SABAN would put a buttwhooping on every team we play, don't care who it is. He won't do it out of respect for the opponent, I know, but man it would be great to see.

Reactions: UAH

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Some of the media folks are losing their minds on this, I don't get it. It was kind of a rebuilding year, and there were injuries that hurt us but we still made the natty. I wish SABAN would put a buttwhooping on every team we play, don't care who it is. He won't do it out of respect for the opponent, I know, but man it would be great to see.
They don't understand the high standards Coach Saban sets.

Reactions: sanjosecrimson

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
That’s so they can ingratiate themselves to anybody who isn’t an Alabama fan.

The Alabama hate is real.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
How little it takes To upset people is so insane. You would have thought Saban slapped someone’s mama or something.

I nominate georgia fans as the Karen of 2022 college football. Sorry Dabo, you've been replaced.

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
:D 13-2, sec champions, Heisman Trophy winner, Broke auburn's heart in JHS. Pretty good for a rebuilding year.
Sometimes things come together during rebuilding years. It helps when there is a tremendous amount of talent. We did accomplish a lot last year, but we really only looked like a championship team twice all year, in my opinion. We looked really good against Mississippi St. and Georgia in the SEC title game. Otherwise, we could have easily lost to LSU, Arky, and Auburn in the month of November alone. We found a way to win, and that's what ultimately counts, but we often looked very average last year. I hope we roll more like 2020 this year, even though we have a few tricky situations with our schedule this year.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.