OC and DC replacement discussion

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Defensively speaking, I did not look it up but suspect we led the SEC in DPI penalties. Don't think Kelly will be missed except for his recruiting prowess which is probably why Sanders wants him at CU.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Kelley supposed to be going to Colorado
Maybe Gol*fish goes with as Prime's Gummies Pez dispenser - just don't have him arrange the providers of those hits in a straight line or position them in a 1-4-6 scheme - they might start calling him Psychotropic Pete. Or maybe they'll just rename him Coach Third and Bong and he'll convert to new convictions about the mush rush and marshmallow blitzes (though both could also be munchies in his new gig).

Reactions: tonymitchell399

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Defensively speaking, I did not look it up but suspect we led the SEC in DPI penalties. Don't think Kelly will be missed except for his recruiting prowess which is probably why Sanders wants him at CU.
I saw a lot of pass interference this weekend. I have come to the conclusion that it all depends on the officiating crew you get and whether or not they feel like calling interference. We play about like everyone else plays.

Lucky Jack

Suspended
Sep 23, 2022
Sanders will pull a top 10 recruiting class, maybe top 5.

• Haha
Reactions: jjv0004

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
This is my guess..... I think Saban already hasits His OC but it's being kept under wrap. As for DC.. It's a mess. If Golding does stay, I think wr hire someone to help Golding.....
Why not bring back Pruitt as an analyst to help Gol*ing?

Last edited:
Reactions: REDSEA

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Remember Kelley was DC at FSU so it's quite likely that CDS would know him well.

Coach won't let Roach go without a fight.

Reactions: Tidelines

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Remember Kelley was DC at FSU so it's quite likely that CDS would know him well.

Coach won't let Roach go without a fight.
Judging from the poor (by Bama standards) defense across the board, I could care less who goes on that side (either side, really). The recruiting might take a hit…I’ve always believed CNS has a plan. Couple of times were kinda shaky, though; here’s hoping that whoever goes is indeed replaced by someone better. By all accounts CNS is not easy to work for; let’s hope the right ones understand being the best ain’t easy.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
exactly!!
I follow Mac Jones' NFL career so I frequent several NE Patriots boards. Apparently, there is some real interest in bringing BOB back to their staff. Bill B's decision to let Matt Patricia run the offense has turned into a career embarrassing moment for Belichick and the masses in New England are having huge meltdowns.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I follow Mac Jones' NFL career so I frequent several NE Patriots boards. Apparently, there is some real interest in bringing BOB back to their staff. Bill B's decision to let Matt Patricia run the offense has turned into a career embarrassing moment for Belichick and the masses in New England are having huge meltdowns.
I want Bob gone, but I’m also scratching my head how people keep wanting to hire him. He keeps failing upward.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.