*Official* Nick Saban is Bama's New Coach (please put all thoughts on decision here)

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
After a decision has been released, please put all general thoughts about NS in this thread... regardless of which way it goes. Thanks... it helps the amins and mods out tremendously.

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
Cold Pizza says a plane left Ft. Lauderdale for T-town?

Cold pizza just reported (unconfirmed by them) that a plane just left the Ft. Lauderdale airport heading for Tuscaloosa & that Saban was on it. He did say the had not confirmed it yet, but does anybody have any more info on this?

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
Re: Official Nick Saban Decision Thread (please put all thoughts on decision here)

talking about it on cold pizza...this guy in miami says a jet left for tuscaloosa this morning, and saban hasn't showed up there yet (he's a dolphins headquarters)...he sure seems to think he's gone. sun sentinel reporting CNS IS leaving for alabama.

now they are talking to curry :rolleyes:

Boclive

All-American
Sep 6, 2002
Re: Official Nick Saban Decision Thread (please put all thoughts on decision here)

My Buckeye co-worker is following the Saban Saga in the news.

He started to say something about how college football used to be about something besides the money.

So I pointed out that the money is one of the main things at which college football is very good. Some programs anyway. A lot of programs really. It is truly the reason there is no playoff system.

We would like to make it about the money. Somebody has to say yes, though.

Our co-members in the NCAA and their fans are not going to be happy when we get our program back on track.

I don't think they are rooting for us to succeed. :biggrin2:

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
Re: Cold Pizza says a plane left Ft. Lauderdale for T-town?

A poster on Tidesports says he has checked Miami & Ft. Lauderdale for planes going to Alabama & he found nothing. I know it doesn't necessarily mean ANYTHING, even if there was a plane from there to T-town, because nobody can tell if NS was on it. I was just curious about planes leaving & trying to decipher any information out there.......

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

He's on the plane. No face to face.
Yep, that's what's being widely reported everywhere I've seen!!!! I'm starting to get excited!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Bama16InTN

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 17, 2005
Jackson TN
Re: Cold Pizza says a plane left Ft. Lauderdale for T-town?

Hank Goldberg reported on ESPN that Saban has yet to arrive at the Dolphins complex! He did say a plane had left but did not know if Saban was on it. He is pretty reliable source since he has covered Miami football for many years

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com

Will everyone please stop hitting their refresh button you are killing the server.,

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
According to Profootballtalk.com: Saban to Bama confirmed

I'm hesitant to post something like this, but I've found this site to be pretty knowledgeable and not full of B.S.

Link

Tide64

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2004
790 reporting "Saban to Bama"

According to the UMP, 790 out of Miami is reporting that Saban is on his way to Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.