Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama vs. UGA, Monday, January 10, 7:00 PM, ESPN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Was anyone watching ESPN close to 4:00 ET, 3:00CT? I saw Chris Fallica "The Bear" sitting in front of his board which showed Alabama -2.5. I had to blink my eyes a couple of times but that's what it showed. Did something dramatically change? It's embarrassing for ESPN to have their prognosticator sitting in front of a board with the wrong favorite and point spread.
I think someone forgot to finish their plus sign.

• Thank You
Reactions: PA Tide Fan

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Thing to remember is that Saban seems decidedly relaxed...
THIS 👆🏻
He showed up at Indy joking with reporters. When he’s relaxed on the radio show, the team has put in the work. I remember him being very giddy the radio show before the “Tebow cried” SECCG. We may not pull this off but know our guys have put in the kind of effort in preparing that makes the head coach pleased. That means a lot!

Reactions: Con and TexasBama

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
THIS 👆🏻
He showed up at Indy joking with reporters. When he’s relaxed on the radio show, the team has put in the work. I remember him being very giddy the radio show before the “Tebow cried” SECCG. We may not pull this off but know our guys have put in the kind of effort in preparing that makes the head coach pleased. That means a lot!
In contrast, in their joint presser, Smart's lips were compressed into a thin horizontal line... :)

SkinnyFats

1st Team
Sep 5, 2021
I’m nervous today, but I do have my magic Bama socks on. They’ve never lost a game. Win tonight and they’re getting framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.