OL play versus UGA DL/Front 7

paulpatt48

3rd Team
Oct 12, 2020
O-Line played extremely well for the most part. Need to improve in run blocking but best game this year.

Bidgood

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2011
Makes me wonder if we have trouble with speed/quickness, but not so much size/strength. They played their best game of the year today.

Reactions: Rush

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
O Line did play lights out tonight. I think the scheme helped quite a bit, too. Bryce got the ball out quick for the most part, and improvised when needed. Took some shots on second and short and seemed to stay out of 3rd and long more than in previous games. Great performance. I though Barrett Jones, DJ Fluker, and Landon Dickerson has dressed somehow. Hats off to the hogs, they got the job done when it counted.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Chips were effective, communication was outstanding in regards to picking up twists, stunts, and blitzes, and they held their own in one on ones. In other words they did everything they hadn’t done all year. With just one week of something (no way it was coaching), someone got it through to them effectively.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
O Line = MVP tonight regardless of what the media/TV said!!!!

I thought we were going to get killed in this area today...

Reactions: Rush

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.