Prayer Request for my Mom

BamaTutor

Sep 1, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
My Mom is under a tremendous amount of stress right now because of work among other things. She works for a car dealership which was sold out in February to a new owner. She had 3 weeks of vacation and lost it all. She is doing all the work for the new company plus still trying to get everything closed out for the old owner. She can't take any time off right now because she is so busy. Also, one of her office employees was involved in an automobile accident and has been out for several weeks. That makes even more work for everyone. When my Mom went to the doctor Monday, her blood pressure was high. She is already on blood pressure medicine, so they had to increase it. I am very concerned about her. The doctor wants her to take a week off, but she has explained that she can't. I will keep you updated. Thanks in advance for the prayers.

naweofbama

Scout Team
Nov 9, 1999
Trussville, Al
Lisa, I hope your Mom is able to take things slower even though she has so much going on right now with her job and all. When she does have some time off, maybe she can relax and let go of some of the stress that I am sure she is dealing with. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BamaTutor

Sep 1, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
Just wanted to thank those who have been praying for my Mom. She has been checking in with the doctor regularly to have her blood pressure checked. She is doing better now. Seems some of the stress is getting better also. Her supervisor at work has told her that she is only to do work for the current owner of her company. Anything that comes in for the former owner is to be mailed directly to him. All of her employees are also back at work. She is finally getting some relief and her blood pressure is getting back to normal.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.