Recruiting concern

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Recruiting isn't even fun to watch or research any more. Transfer Portal and NIL has ruined this and the NFL draft for me. Mostly because of what I highlighted above, but the kids that are making hundred of thousands or more while playing college ball and then getting drafted for millions more just really doesn't have that much appeal to me when I'm living paycheck to paycheck every week.
^^^^^THIS

It stopped being fun for me when the Theatrics really started going over the Top but now I also find it really difficult to even remotely care because the Second one of these kids aren't getting exactly what they want when they want it they can just Dip on out with no warning.

It's also making me feel less sympathetic towards them being 'Just Kids' or 'Amateurs'.

Because they're not anymore.

They are Pro's who get a Free Education with Free Food and Free Housing AND they make 100's of Thousands of Dollars now on Top of it all.

I'm almost Numb to all of it.

Reactions: dWarriors88

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
^^^^^THIS

It stopped being fun for me when the Theatrics really started going over the Top but now I also find it really difficult to even remotely care because the Second one of these kids aren't getting exactly what they want when they want it they can just Dip on out with no warning.

It's also making me feel less sympathetic towards them being 'Just Kids' or 'Amateurs'.

Because they're not anymore.

They are Pro's who get a Free Education with Free Food and Free Housing AND they make 100's of Thousands of Dollars now on Top of it all.

I'm almost Numb to all of it.
wish I could have had no bills, free education, and thousands of dollars because I was good at something people wanted to pay to watch me do. Unfortunately nobody wants to pay to watch me design a building.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
wish I could have had no bills, free education, and thousands of dollars because I was good at something people wanted to pay to watch me do. Unfortunately nobody wants to pay to watch me design a building.
Stream it and find out! Then for an extra $4.99/month, do it without a tie and the top button unbuttoned.

• Love
Reactions: oskie

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Well, we are trying to build a house and I've drawn two versions of house plans so, yeah, I'd let you work for me for free and I'd cheer you own and say RTR!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Auburn just offered a middle schooler, who currently has 4 Power 5 offers.
Yeah, we are definitely behind on recruiting and should start sending offers to kindergarteners.

"Auburn offers 2028 RB Chris Davis III, son of former Tigers DB, 'Kick Six' star Chris Davis"
If that guy ran with a limp they'd probably offer him because of the optics. His daddy is the star of the Barn's most famous play in history.

BTW, the "K6" is still being shown by CBS at the start of their sports broadcasts. One good thing about the ABC/ESPN SEC contract is that play will now fall back into the place it deserves of not being a highlight for the company that shows SEC games in the future!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well, we are trying to build a house and I've drawn two versions of house plans so, yeah, I'd let you work for me for free and I'd cheer you own and say RTR!
as long as I can just stop half way through, and do somebody else's house and then stop half way through that one to do another person's and then just quit all of that and never finish

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads