Roll Call for UT

boilerbama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2003
Kimball,TN USA
BE THERE!!!! I live in TN with these rabid Vols. There team may not be ready come this week, who knows who will prepare and have the best game plan? But one thing I do know, The Vol fans are exploding right now. The win over Georgia and the mixed up race in the SEC east has pushed these guys into a fevered pitch. They want to beat us and Saban extremely bad. I hope we can put a complete game together. We havent beaten a quality team yet. Heck, UTC beat Western Carolina this weekend. We will have to make some noise Saturday. We need to show the Vol fans we can ge loud.

sonoma

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2004
I'm coming, and bringing my Stanford Cardinal buddy. Two rounds of golf at Ross Bridge and paddling the vols arses crimson. What a weekend!

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
Wish I could be there in person but will be there in spirit. Have to watch another pfv with bad quality picture. Will have my Bama colors on and send my wife out shopping so I want be bothered.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Making the trip from Kansas.This is my first game at BDS.I went to the game in Knoxville last year and vowed i'd be there every year from then on out.Looking foward to a great gameday experience in T Town.Im getting pumped up just thinking about it.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I'll be there for the parties that night, still wearing my tux from the wedding I will have been in. What a great weekend. UNA has a televised game thurs night. Headed to Birmingham for a rehearsal dinner friday night followed by the street party in T-Town later that night. Wedding (missing the game, only part that sucks) at 1:30, followed by a reception and finally culminating with the afterbeatingUTletshavethebesttimeever-parties.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.