Thanks to NCAA, CFP, and SEC

BamaDaddy

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2002
Pawleys Island, SC
Well, exactly one week has passed since the big game began and I've since watched it three more times (and more to come :D). But without the planning of the NCAA, the CFP, and especially the great planning of the SEC, the game might not ever have happened. SOOOO very thankful that it did!! We got to experience a season like any other! We might not ever have witnessed the dedication of our coaches and athletes, their determination, their bonding and their comradery.

So thanks again to the organizations, our university, our coaches, and our team for a TRULY MAGICAL SEASON that we will NEVER forget. God bless them and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

tlockwood

1st Team
Dec 15, 2000
Hephzibah, Ga
While I hate to credit the NCAA for anything, you are right.

I think the SEC is the most deserving. They led the way for a season and had a great plan in place in case things did not work out. The SEC may have been lucky as far as the COVID cases go, but its better to be lucky than good.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I think the "NCAA" showed a total lack of any veritable leadership in 2020. But I'm glad we had players and coaches across many teams that stepped into the void. The SEC leadership stands out as exemplary. The Big 10/11/304302 and Pac10/12/176378 not so much. They're still trying to figure out why more games aren't being played given it's the middle of the season.

Reactions: NCRollTider and Con

BamaDaddy

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2002
Pawleys Island, SC
To clarify . . . I'm not an NCAA fan but they did shut down March Madness earlier in the year. I know those were different times and situations and sports are different, but so glad that didn't happen with football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.