The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly…. Dawg style:

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
The Good: The “Sunshine Pumpers”
The Bad: The lunatics that had zero faith in this team.
The Ugly: Those buffoons will continue to act like they know football.

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Good - Enough of the “Pax Canis” proclamations, UGA fans. Go home and enjoy your winter of humility.
Bad - The gaul of said fans to complain about injuries. Cry me the Oconee River.
Ugly- Kirby throwing his “freshmen” linebackers under the bus. Just shut up and act like an adult.

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Good - Enough of the “Pax Canis” proclamations, UGA fans. Go home and enjoy your winter of humility.
Bad - The gaul of said fans to complain about injuries. Cry me the Oconee River.
Ugly- Kirby throwing his “freshmen” linebackers under the bus. Just shut up and act like an adult.
The injury thing is only legit when its them

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Kanell tweeted 30 minutes ago, “Just an observation, but the BEST teams don’t lose.” Clearly saying the Noles should be in over us. I’m sure he won’t be speaking of the Georgia gonna boat race Bama tweet.
By his logic if I never lose a fight to a Small Child. I am a better fighter then a MMA heavyweight that has a couple of L's on his record.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.