The official 2022 NCAA Basketball Tourney Catch-All thread

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
I don’t know who has been worse the referees or Gonzaga shooting. They have played so tight the entire tourney. Timme saved them last round but don’t think he can this time.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
It really is all about the match ups. Arkansas was not the best team in the SEC, but they had a great tournament draw. Their HC is doing something right.
i don’t think they got a good draw they played good but Gonzaga couldn’t make a thing and all tourney played tight. Newbhard played an awful game he had 3 horrible unforced turnovers trying to dribble.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
i don’t think they got a good draw they played good but Gonzaga couldn’t make a thing and all tourney played tight. Newbhard played an awful game he had 3 horrible unforced turnovers trying to dribble.
I know you had to give Gonzaga a 1 seed, but I think in reality they may have been the weakest 1 seed. They do not get challenged enough in their conference schedule and come into the big dance too conditioned to that weaker competition. Just my theory.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.