TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Clarence Thomas grants Lindsey Graham's request to block subpoena
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Monday temporarily froze a lower court order for Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to testify in an Atlanta-area grand jury's criminal investigation of efforts by then-President Donald Trump and his allies to reverse Trump's 2020 loss in Georgia. Thomas, who handles emergency requests from a region including Georgia, put the case on hold while Graham fights the order. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis wants to question Graham about phone calls he made to a top Georgia election official following the 2020 election. Graham has argued he should be immune from testifying because his calls and meetings with Georgia officials were part of his duties as a lawmaker. The district judge and a federal appellate court disagreed.
10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2022 | The Week

Reactions: seebell

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Do you have any idea what business this guy was in? I didn't pick it up from the article and thought you may have read it in one of the local papers.
Yup - I found that link via a friend's FB post - it's a Memphis company called Primetime Movers.

I nearly hired a January 6th Insurrectionist!

We are moving across town and had Primetime movers contracted to move us.......who's owner was at the US capitol on January 6th screaming "They are all going to be executed".

Typical MAGA Cult member.

I learned of his involvement just today and as a proud American i did my patriotic duty.... called Primetime Movers and told them to "{screw} Off"!!

Right now as i type i am breathing the wonderful air of freedom....meanwhile the owner of Primetime Movers is sitting in federal jail for the next 12-48 months!

Its really nice sometimes to be able to use your dollar to make your voice heard!!

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Good for your friend. It would have been easy just to let it go and not deal with the hassle of finding another mover. Hopefully more people take their business elsewhere.
Zero chance this friend would do that. He leans really, really, really far left. :)

I'm way more moderate than he and I would have done the exact same thing.

Play stupid games...

crimbru

1st Team
Sep 15, 2011
Brussels, Belgium

Still reading out verdicts

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Good idea if it is funded by taxes and not by more debt. (y)
…as has been suggested by every plan presented by “liberal” candidates for the last 14 years, at least.
But making someone understand that “you’ll pay $2000 more in taxes yearly but you won’t pay the $4000 you currently do in total for healthcare” is beneficial to their bottom line if not peace of mind is a seemingly impossible task.
Had (emphasis on past tense) a redneck acquaintance who spent two weeks in England, and repeatedly asked the locals (he’s not poor, he wasn’t socializing in the commoner’s pubs, wife wouldn’t allow it) how they felt about their healthcare; he just couldn’t understand why he couldn’t find anyone who hated it or even just didn’t like it (he is full blown MAGA, that was his sole intention).
But when your intention is installing a white autocracy by any means necessary, healthcare isn’t high on your list of priorities. Getting all non-white/female/Jewish/liberal officials out of office is.

Reactions: 92tide

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

"He has absolutely never had to face a consequence in his entire life." Adams, who shares six children with Rhodes, adds: "He's spent his life making others pay; this was past due for him." The outlet notes that Adams has previously talked about the fear she had of her husband, whom she married in 1994 after dating for three years.
She says that Rhodes was emotionally and physically abusive to the children, and that he "viciously pushed every psychological button after just the slightest request of him," per Insider. She adds that she breathed a sigh of relief when he was arrested earlier this year on the Jan. 6 charges. Now, "I am thrilled that he's finally facing justice,"
The BBC has a longer take on the ordeal of Rhodes' family, and how Dakota Adams helped them all escape from him in 2018. "Until I was an adult man, I lived absolutely under the thumb of an emotional terrorist," Adams says. The family's full story here.

I guess the family won't be sending him care packages in prison!

Reactions: Go Bama and crimbru

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

"He has absolutely never had to face a consequence in his entire life." Adams, who shares six children with Rhodes, adds: "He's spent his life making others pay; this was past due for him." The outlet notes that Adams has previously talked about the fear she had of her husband, whom she married in 1994 after dating for three years.
She says that Rhodes was emotionally and physically abusive to the children, and that he "viciously pushed every psychological button after just the slightest request of him," per Insider. She adds that she breathed a sigh of relief when he was arrested earlier this year on the Jan. 6 charges. Now, "I am thrilled that he's finally facing justice,"
The BBC has a longer take on the ordeal of Rhodes' family, and how Dakota Adams helped them all escape from him in 2018. "Until I was an adult man, I lived absolutely under the thumb of an emotional terrorist," Adams says. The family's full story here.

happy-new-year-to-you-in-jail.png

Reactions: seebell

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

he was also a staffer, twice i think, for that noted libertarian patriot ron paul. nttatwwt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.