What are you listening to (Music) IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Saw Bowie in Miami - early 90's as well. Went with a pretty girl I was dating at the time who lived in Coral Springs. Her Mom worked in the Naples library - and thought her daughter might like me. :)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Jeff Beck - Truth......way to close out the last one!

To start off the 4th edition.....who can ever forget this incredible performance at this incredible music festival!

There was a time when I was young in the mid seventies that ‘Blow by Blow‘ played on an almost endless loop .

Reactions: Bazza

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
There was a time when I was young in the mid seventies that ‘Blow by Blow‘ played on an almost endless loop .
He's made a LOT of good albums/music.

My personal fav. is "Rough and Ready" by The Jeff Beck Group. That same group also did what I call the tangerine album....also very good.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This is just incredible music...in my last church we were big on classical -- also spirituals and some more traditional gospel hymns...I miss the classical so much. The depth of words and music reminded me that Christianity did not just start in my lifetime, but has obviously been around for 2000 years or so...thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 92tide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.