Link: What signee Langston Wilson can bring to Bama basketball ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Nice read on Mr. Wilson

Also here's a link to his game tonight, its the same time as the Bama game so watch that one on your tv and watch Langston one on your phone :)

Tonight is his first game???

Do we know how the NCAA is going to treat eligibility this year? Does everyone get a "free" year? If so, will Langston get 3 years in T-town?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Tonight is his first game???

Do we know how the NCAA is going to treat eligibility this year? Does everyone get a "free" year? If so, will Langston get 3 years in T-town?
This is their first home game I think ... here's the schedule:

And I think the NCAA also granted an extra year to JUCO as well so he will have 3 years to play at Bama. He talked about it in an interview a while back and he defiantly seemed excited about it. He was realistic in noting the it takes more than a season to get acclimated to a new system so he noted the extra year will help with his progress. He's got the right mainframe on helping to restore Bama Bball back to a winning program again.

Reactions: seebell

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This is their first home game I think ... here's the schedule:

And I think the NCAA also granted an extra year to JUCO as well so he will have 3 years to play at Bama. He talked about it in an interview a while back and he defiantly seemed excited about it. He was realistic in noting the it takes more than a season to get acclimated to a new system so he noted the extra year will help with his progress. He's got the right mainframe on helping to restore Bama Bball back to a winning program again.
Sweet! Thanks. The article about him made me think of someone like Robert Horry. Think Horry was 6'9" or 10" and was obviously very thin and could play the perimeter as a tall guy as well as anyone!

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
I was listening to 97.7 yesterday the guy from Bama Central was on he was talking about him would be another big man, Holt would be another Herb Jones type that can do it all, Davison is another Russell Westbrook, also way he talked we would get Bediako and Cardet who the staff is very very high on both.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I was listening to 97.7 yesterday the guy from Bama Central was on he was talking about him would be another big man, Holt would be another Herb Jones type that can do it all, Davison is another Russell Westbrook, also way he talked we would get Bediako and Cardet who the staff is very very high on both.
Yep if we land both Cardet and Bediako, we will have a top 3 recruiting class. Hated we missed out on Houstan, we would have easily had the #1 recruiting class this cycle.

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.