When can I see a replay.......

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
.........of the Southern Miss Game? I live outside of the PPV coverage area, so I had to follow along with the stats on the internet. UUGGGHHH!!!! :mad:

Does anyone know when the game will be replayed on Fox or CSS?

Thanks.

TideFan4Life

Scout Team
Dec 2, 1999
Southaven MS
:biga2:
BamaSully said:
.........of the Southern Miss Game? I live outside of the PPV coverage area, so I had to follow along with the stats on the internet. UUGGGHHH!!!! :mad:

Thanks.
It'll be replayed on Fox South at 11am central time Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing it myself. :biga:

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
Thanks TideFan4Life!

Have you watched Fox's Tuesday replay any this season? I set my VCR to record the WCU game replay at 11:00am that Tuesday. I got the Mike Shula show but the game did not follow. Is that because that game was not televised at all maybe?

Thanks again.

-Sully

TideFan4Life

Scout Team
Dec 2, 1999
Southaven MS
BamaSully said:
Have you watched Fox's Tuesday replay any this season? I set my VCR to record the WCU game replay at 11:00am that Tuesday. I got the Mike Shula show but the game did not follow. Is that because that game was not televised at all maybe?

Thanks again.

-Sully
That happened to me too. For whatever reason that game got messed up in the schedule. The games since then have been as scheduled and I watched most of them. I saw Kentucky on Saturday so I didn't watch the replay. Kinda wish I had because some of the faces that Rich Brooks made during that game were, as Mastercard would say, priceless.

MM4TIDE

3rd Team
Feb 18, 2004
Biloxi, MS
BamaSully said:

Thanks.
The replay is on CSS at 7:00PM Thursday. The Mike Shula show is on at 6:30PM.
:biga: RTR :biga:

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
Crap!

I set the VCR Monday night to record the replay at 11:00 Tuesday on Fox. It was a stupid English Premier League soccer game! Did anyone actually get to see the replay? Is 11:00 Tuesday on Fox correct?