2022 Recruiting: Who are the 2022 Recruiting Targets?

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
To Whom it May Concern,

Please allow yourself to express joy verbally. You, as a proper audience, should always try to focus on the positives and not draw light toward negativities. For instance, if you were observant you would ascertain that the statement, and or post, was entered around 3am. Instead revel in the fact that including the non grammatically correct post, that a more profound digital self portrait was not also captured and uploaded immediately for your additional voyeuristic pleasure.

Sincerely,

RTR

OR do you prefer the easy non teacher non proper 3am actually sober version I posted

lol keep it up and next time you get a selfie😂😂😂…lol jk lol…which do you prefer…? RTR

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Keep eye on this: Late offers:
Jalen Farmer, Eastside, Offensive Line (247sports.com)
Danny Lewis, Westgate, Tight End (247sports.com)

I initially thought Bama was done for Feb Signing, but something changed since then.

Part of me thinks that the offer to Lewis was done on purpose to encourage a certain player from certain state that just won championship recently to enter a transfer portal. I think that's crazy theory for me... We shall see.

Farmer is a beast. Can contribute Fit nice at interior spots. Need a year in SC program.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

I initially thought Bama was done for Feb Signing, but something changed since then.

Part of me thinks that the offer to Lewis was done on purpose to encourage a certain player from certain state that just won championship recently to enter a transfer portal. I think that's crazy theory for me... We shall see.

Farmer is a beast. Can contribute Fit nice at interior spots. Need a year in SC program.
How do you feel about Bama landing them, especially Lewis?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Yep, we just offered Farmer and here is a Rival article interviewing his coach. Appears Saban really wants him. Young, late bloomer who is described as a road grader.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Yep, we just offered Farmer and here is a Rival article interviewing his coach. Appears Saban really wants him. Young, late bloomer who is described as a road grader.

He's a road grader, " Coach Cawthon said. "He's only 17 years old. He should be coming back to me next year. His upside is tremendous. He moves well. He's a slim 330. He's a project, but I think his best football is ahead of him.

"He's been a three year starter for us. He's changed his body in the last year. He also played on the defensive line. He played 85-90 snaps a game. That's what impressed me the most about him."

If he signs with Alabama next Wednesday, then I expect him to beef up a little in SC program. Probably will play in 2nd year, unless he wild out this summer and in fall camp.

Reactions: AlexanderFan

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
High ....School...English!!!
I am not sure how to read your comment, serious vs. facetious, but I am feeling like you missed the facetious, jesting nature of my post and the ones just before and after it. Also, you put one too many dots in the ellipsis after “High” ellipsis only have three “.”!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I am not sure how to read your comment, serious vs. facetious, but I am feeling like you missed the facetious, jesting nature of my post and the ones just before and after it. Also, you put one too many dots in the ellipsis after “High” ellipsis only have three “.”!
Just fooling about !! All good!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Don’t know how to react to this. the kid posted it on his Twitter account. Of course Lane Kiffin had a response.
I guess you’re never too old to change lanes, but dang if BK ain’t swerving from straight laced grandpaw to big gdaddy pimping all in one swerve.

The jacket: when you’ve got to drop some serious moves, but the early bird special at Denny’s is calling

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I guess you’re never too old to change lanes, but dang if BK ain’t swerving from straight laced grandpaw to big gdaddy pimping all in one swerve.

The jacket: when you’ve got to drop some serious moves, but the early bird special at Denny’s is calling
On another Bama board, they have this video and it says, "Caption This". There are some funny responses. I personally think this is weird and a bit gross. Glad it is LSU and not Bama doing this! How embarrassing. I wonder what Brian Kelly's family thinks. I bet most of their players don't like it either, at least the ones who were already on the team before Coach Kelly arrived.

Les Miles, Coach O, and now Brian Kelly with the fake accent and weird dancing. As far as football coaching goes, Coach Kelly is better than the other 2... not sure about character, ethics, etc. I have heard mixed things about Coach Kelly in that regard.

• Heart
Reactions: The Ols

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
This is a good thing but I just continue to go back and forth,as I evaluate these 4 guys, on whom I like the best between Bond,Prentice,Shazz,and AAnderson:)I mean I like all 4 of them a lot,and I am sure glad they are with the good guys.They are explosive young men with tremendous speed and quickness.Of course we all know that there is a helluva lot more that goes into being a productive receiver for The Tide in The SEC.The nuts and bolts of running routes.Understanding concepts.Blocking.All those kinds of things.But boy these 4 can sure get it,catch it,and run!!There is nothing not to like about them coming in,and the only thing to nit-pick may be their size.But they are big enough.

Of course it isnt easy as it sounds and all 4 will now be playing against,and with, great athletes every day.But I sure will be surprised if 1 or 2 of these young men,and maybe more,dont make some kind of impact to this team,roster,and college football this year.

And Kendrick Law is a very talented young man also.But with the Wheaton situation I wouldnt be surprised at all if KLaw gets most of his work in the backfield this season.

With what this outfit has coming back on Offense,along with all the additions(Including of course JGibbs and Jermaine Burton)that are on campus and are coming?..This could be one scary team with the ball in their hands,especially with improved O-Line play which I expect.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This is a good thing but I just continue to go back and forth,as I evaluate these 4 guys, on whom I like the best between Bond,Prentice,Shazz,and AAnderson:)I mean I like all 4 of them a lot,and I am sure glad they are with the good guys.They are explosive young men with tremendous speed and quickness.Of course we all know that there is a helluva lot more that goes into being a productive receiver for The Tide in The SEC.The nuts and bolts of running routes.Understanding concepts.Blocking.All those kinds of things.But boy these 4 can sure get it,catch it,and run!!There is nothing not to like about them coming in,and the only thing to nit-pick may be their size.But they are big enough.

Of course it isnt easy as it sounds and all 4 will now be playing against,and with, great athletes every day.But I sure will be surprised if 1 or 2 of these young men,and maybe more,dont make some kind of impact to this team,roster,and college football this year.

And Kendrick Law is a very talented young man also.But with the Wheaton situation I wouldnt be surprised at all if KLaw gets most of his work in the backfield this season.

With what this outfit has coming back on Offense,along with all the additions(Including of course JGibbs and Jermaine Burton)that are on campus and are coming?..This could be one scary team with the ball in their hands,especially with improved O-Line play which I expect.
O line`s the key to this coming season IMO. For some reason I think we`ll be OK at WR.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
O line`s the key to this coming season IMO. For some reason I think we`ll be OK at WR.
It is going to be a big key. I just have to think we are going to see a different JC Latham,and a bigger version of Tommy Brockermeyer.TG Ferguson is a young man to keep your eye on also I believe.And maybe they will move DGeorge inside where he belongs and we get something out of him.And I think everyone will really like Booker and Pritchett coming in.But you are right.The O-Line play has to be better and more consistent.The 2 guards played OK,and I feel that Seth M seemed to give us some decent play late at center.But some of those other youngsters have to emerge and soon.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
He's a road grader, " Coach Cawthon said. "He's only 17 years old. He should be coming back to me next year. His upside is tremendous. He moves well. He's a slim 330. He's a project, but I think his best football is ahead of him.

"He's been a three year starter for us. He's changed his body in the last year. He also played on the defensive line. He played 85-90 snaps a game. That's what impressed me the most about him."

If he signs with Alabama next Wednesday, then I expect him to beef up a little in SC program. Probably will play in 2nd year, unless he wild out this summer and in fall camp.
with what we think we know about the scholarship numbers, if we are adding more guys, we must be expecting some more attrition through the portal.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.