2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I sure hope all these guys stick with their commitments. If so, it will be an outstanding class !

Just curious, if the season is cut short or does not happen at all, it will be interesting to see what the NCAA decides about scholarship numbers, total team players, etc. for next year. I want Bama to keep all the recruits for 2021 and still have who we have now on the team! RTR.
Me too. In a related vein, suppose there were to be no season, what happens? All the players on all the teams just forfeit a year of eligibility? That doesn`t seem right, does it?

Reactions: seebell

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
We have offered Tuscaloosa CB Kamari Lassiter and he looks fast and smooth. I don't know if he is a take with Kool Aid and Marshall possbily being our top targets. Jam or BhamBama may can add some thoughts.

Yeah, Lassiter got offered last year...I've been hearing he can't commit at this time. Alabama has targets who they have rated higher that they have more than good shots at getting in this class.

Reactions: TiderJack

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We have offered Tuscaloosa CB Kamari Lassiter and he looks fast and smooth. I don't know if he is a take with Kool Aid and Marshall possbily being our top targets. Jam or BhamBama may can add some thoughts.

He will likely go elsewhere

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
We just got 3 CB's for 5* DT Damon Payne (we have had very good luck with DT's named Payne) and Hank South is one of them. Is his commitment expected soon Jam and BhamBama?

Not for sure about this month...I've been hearing he wants to take visits, but COVID has pushed a lot of these decisions sooner than expected. Alabama has a comfortable lead for him...I've expected Bama since the top of the year for him whenever he announces.

Last edited:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We just got 3 CB's for 5* DT Damon Payne (we have had very good luck with DT's named Payne) and Hank South is one of them. Is his commitment expected soon Jam and BhamBama?

I wouldn't say expect but its like thanos inevitable. he could pop this month or wait

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Hearing the same thing....also been hearing that Alabama could get a commit soon out of left field from someone not expected. Kind of like Tim Smith last year...committed out of nowhere.
Jam and Bham are you guys thinking we get Blackshire and this just isn't who Agiye is talking about or are things trending in a different direction than us for Blackshire?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I took a look at our targets and Let me tell you... What a haul! I heard we offered a TE Micheal Trigg and he has a chance to play basketball at Alabama as well. That's what 3 kids so far that wants to play dual sports. is that possible?
I saw where he got offered by Bama basketball also. Here is his profile and he is an interesting prospect. With him, Kool Aid and Terrion Arnold all wanting to play college basketball I'm not sure this could work. They would be on football scholarships and CNO is bringing in some really good talent. I guess they would be considered walk-ons in basketball but don't know if CNS would let three of his players miss spring and play basketball.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017

I saw where he got offered by Bama basketball also. Here is his profile and he is an interesting prospect. With him, Kool Aid and Terrion Arnold all wanting to play college basketball I'm not sure this could work. They would be on football scholarships and CNO is bringing in some really good talent. I guess they would be considered walk-ons in basketball but don't know if CNS would let three of his players miss spring and play basketball.

I understand your point, but i don't think saban let's arnold or kool aid get away because they want to play b-ball. Sometimes you let a young man test his high ambitions. Basketball and football, plus school in the SEC? That's tough duty, maybe supertough. Reality will set in, if you know what i mean. But first we need their verbal. Feel good about both.

Reactions: TiderJack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.