Biden to pull the US out of Afghanistan (Afghan Government has Fallen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We’ve been there since 2001. If the cost of American lives was worth killing one Saudi Arabian I just don’t see it. The Military industrial complex has done really well in twenty years.
The initial phase could be seen as warranted but the stay and ensure peace part of it wasn’t. A response had to happen but conquering and occupying probably wasn’t the best solution. Considering that we took him out with special forces and CIA in Pakistan it really makes you question what we were doing for 20 years.

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I've heard Pashto (or "Pushto") described by Farsi speakers as countrified, simplified Farsi...
I rarely have had people speak Pashto, but it is very similar. You could even say Dari is Farsi with slight differences. I had a working knowledge of Dari while over there, and I took a Farsi class in college and there wasn’t much difference.

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I rarely have had people speak Pashto, but it is very similar. You could even say Dari is Farsi with slight differences. I had a working knowledge of Dari while over there, and I took a Farsi class in college and there wasn’t much difference.
They're all Indo-European...

Reactions: 81usaf92

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
  • Thank You
  • Haha
Reactions: seebell and B1GTide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.