Pet picture thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
We had this guy (Red-headed Woodpecker) show up at our suet feeder over the last two days. I haven't seen one in my life that I recall.
View attachment 16386

We have Red-bellied male and female and their fledglings plus our Downy pair and their families appear at the suet feeder several times per day. It is incredible to me that these incredible creatures endure in spite of our environmental destruction.

View attachment 16387
Outstanding photography on the woodpecker!

Reactions: seebell

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
With cars on the grid of the 1998 Indianapolis 500, a stray dog runs more than a mile from turn 4, through pit lane, and out turn 1. Watch him bob and weave as crew members try to catch him and the crowd cheers him on at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

It's ALWAYS the Red Heeler.....they are evil....lol.....(inside joke).........

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
With cars on the grid of the 1998 Indianapolis 500, a stray dog runs more than a mile from turn 4, through pit lane, and out turn 1. Watch him bob and weave as crew members try to catch him and the crowd cheers him on at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

It's ALWAYS the Red Heeler.....they are evil....lol.....(inside joke).........

Wonder how many got bit trying to catch him? Think he was looking for a girl. LOL
1628017175129.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
View attachment 17744
This is one of my daughters rescue dogs. She was chained to a mobile home that caught fire after the owner installed a wood burning heater. 2 adults and 4 children died but someone got to her before the fire got her. They don't come any sweeter than her.
That’s a terrible tragedy. I can’t imagine the horror those firefighters endured.

• Sad
Reactions: seebell and Bazza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.