Would you buy a SABAN signed LSU piece?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
No, I never would. Sorry. I do realize the investment value long term, but the LSU aspect is a deal breaker for me. Maybe years after CNS retires I would !

Reactions: bamagradinATL

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm not gonna be critical - and the one positive is you might can sell it someday to a hapless collector for a bunch. So it's not wrong in that sense.

Me? I wouldn't do it. I mean, I get more than a little tired of A/M trying to claim Bryant so tightly myself.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
For that price absolutely, heck if you felt really bad about it you could cut out the signature. Which is a pretty bad thing to do but then you'd just have a Saban signature you could put in a small frame.

I actually have a Shug Jordan signed scholarship offer (honorary). It's not something I display but it was practically free and my keeping it means some Auburn fan doesn't get their hands on it, heh.

• Haha
Reactions: Toddrn

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I wouldn’t pay $200 for it but definitely $1.50. Might be an interesting read although Brian Curtis probably did the heavy (and much of the light) lifting.

Reactions: UAllday

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I have several CNS signed stuff so I’m really not hurting for his autograph. If it was Greg Maddux or Brady (guys in which it’s difficult to get their autographs) then yes.

The real value in the piece is that it’s a LSU signed item.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.