Bama Game Thread: "Battle in Seattle" official game thread @ 7pm cst

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Man I ate so many downvotes on tRant talking your boys down from the ledge over that one.

It was a punch in the mouth loss, yeah, but indicative of little. Bama had very fixable issues.
It was frustrating, but nothing more. It also helps teach lessons this team needed to learn, and got a loss out of the way early that no one will remember come March.

Reactions: AUDub and BAMAVILLE

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Wow! What a day for the Bama teams.

We balled out against the Zags. If the freshman can play like that, what out!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I am SO looking forward to your guard depth vs our forward depth.

This season is going to be amazing.
That's the crazy part ... our frontcourt has begun to hit on all cylinders yet. Bediako has played better than I thought at this stage which is a plus. Once Gurley gets up to speed this team will be on a different level. I still believe you all will be our biggest competition. UK does not scare me at all.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I wasn't able to get on during the game but have a few comments which may have already been mentioned...

Davison has shown noticeable improvement each of the last 3 or 4 games. He has learned to keep his dribble alive when penetrating the paint and the rim is protected. There were several stretches when the team was absolutely better tonight when he was on the floor.

#2 (Timme) for Conzaga got away with a lot of offensive fouls when he would hook and spin with his back to the basket. College refs seem to miss this all the time.

Speaking of refs, I'm not one to claim every call and no-call against Bama is bogus but Conzaga definitely got the home calls in this game.

Bama was forced to go small this game but it results in a lot of talented players being on the floor at the same time. While it gives some advantages to the other team it also creates problems for the other team.

Bama played fast all game long.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.