Pick two road games to go to this year

XTS2

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 11, 2020
Hypothetically, you can only go to two road games this year. Which two you picking and why? (Arkansas can be a write in answer if it ends up being one of your two).

at Texas
at Tennessee
at LSU
at Ole Miss

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Going to Texas but probably saving money for playoffs for the next one. But if I had to pick I guess Arkansas since I never have been

keith024

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 13, 2007
Hypothetically, you can only go to two road games this year. Which two you picking and why? (Arkansas can be a write in answer if it ends up being one of your two).

at Texas
at Tennessee
at LSU
at Ole Miss
We are trying to go to every SEC stadium. We’ve been to Tennessee and LSU. We are going to Austin for sure and probably Ole Miss this yr

MikeInBama

1st Team
Sep 11, 2021
Prattvegas

at Texas
at Arkansas
at Tennessee
at LSU
at Ole Miss
FIFY, we have 5 true road games this year instead of 4 and a neutral site game. I'd do Texas and LSU if money is no object. Realistically, Ole Miss and Tennessee would be most likely.

XTS2

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 11, 2020
I would not go to a game in Austin the 2nd weekend in September. Note that the hottest game I've ever been to was a UT game in Austin. in October.
True! I anticipate a prime time night game for that one, which should help at least.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I've been to Tennessee, LSU, and Ole Miss. I'd go to Arkansas as long as I don't have to drive there. I'd also go back to Knoxville, even though I've been there many times, as it is my favorite SEC road trip. I'll probably never get to the Texas schools - the couple of trips I've already made to Jerry World will have to suffice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.