OC and DC replacement discussion

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
TIFWIW, but I heard from a well connected alumni that UA has cleared hiring of Jeremy Pruitt as DC and Golding is going to interview with Ole Miss.
Never wanted something to be true this much in my life. Even when I feel like it's probably not (not doubting you just that we really bring Pruitt back as DC)

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
The longer BOB is here the less options we have available. Unless Saban already has things rollings on someone behind the scenes.
I gotta assume this stuff is already in action. No way Saban is just sitting on his hands right now.

I'd even bet that we already have whoever replaces BoB lined up. This stuff seems to usually be done quietly at first

Golding on the other hand... idk

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
I gotta assume this stuff is already in action. No way Saban is just sitting on his hands right now.

I'd even bet that we already have whoever replaces BoB lined up. This stuff seems to usually be done quietly at first

Golding on the other hand... idk
I agree. If CNS is going to pull the trigger, he probably has who he wants in the works and ideally already working behind the scenes. If this were the case (purely and entirely speculative), he may feel he has a bit of time to allow his assistants to line something else up before going public with changes.
All of this could be wishful thinking.... but fingers crossed.

Reactions: UAH and Tidelines

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
TIFWIW, but I heard from a well connected alumni that UA has cleared hiring of Jeremy Pruitt as DC and Golding is going to interview with Ole Miss.
I read that on another board also. UA cleared Pruitt to hire but they are waiting on NCAA is what I read. Golding will help Ole Miss because their defense is bad and I'm pretty sure Kiffin will let Golding run his own defense. Golding is a good recruiter also, and will probably try saying bad stuff about Bama. Hopefully Coach Saban will get a significant upgrade so our defense can get back to the Bama standard.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
An insider on another board said Garrett Riley was not even contacted to be OC at Bama and was not even on the list. If true, that is interesting. I think he will be a good OC for Clemson. I'm surprised Dabo actually fired someone and hired from the outside instead from within again. Their freshman QB has lots of potential. With their schedule, they will probably make the ACC championship game again and be in the hunt for the playoffs.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and B1GTide

BamaHoops

3rd Team
Jan 13, 2019
Jeremy Pruitt will not coach in the SEC - anywhere - until the UT case is adjudicated and finalized by the NCAA. Take that to the bank. Given how slow things go at NCAA it could be years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.