2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

AWRTR

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2022
Prime Time. Neon will get some for sure.
In that baby girl Pac 12 he won't have to do much to start turning the ship. Outside of Oregon, USC, and a scrappy Utah there is nothing in that conference. Stanford is in a bad place. The Arizona teams aren't going anywhere. Cal is a joke, and we could go on. If he can bring in some good recruits and play them early for the experience they could be relevant in the conference in year 3 at worst.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
In that baby girl Pac 12 he won't have to do much to start turning the ship. Outside of Oregon, USC, and a scrappy Utah there is nothing in that conference. Stanford is in a bad place. The Arizona teams aren't going anywhere. Cal is a joke, and we could go on. If he can bring in some good recruits and play them early for the experience they could be relevant in the conference in year 3 at worst.
UCLA says hello...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
on 247, the Miami and the Florida contributors flipped their prediction from Miami to Colorado today. Kind of under the radar.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Cormani and family have played the NIL game very nicely and I don't see him signing with us. I would take him but with the class we just brought in along with our current CB's on roster we will be OK. Announcing on Sunday,

Reactions: The Ols and B1GTide

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Cormani and family have played the NIL game very nicely and I don't see him signing with us. I would take him but with the class we just brought in along with our current CB's on roster we will be OK. Announcing on Sunday,
Hurley and ricks meet our needs at corner. Would be nice to have McClain and dumb not to push for him....but just a very nice icing on and already iced cake.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.