2023 Recruiting: 2023 Recruiting Targets

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know it is early to be starting this thread but now that official offers can be made for 2023 I thought I would start it. 5* and #2 WR Zachariah Branch is announcing on 12/24.

His brother Zion Branch signed with USC in '22 class so I expect they are the favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: dtgreg

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I know it is early to be starting this thread but now that official offers can be made for 2023 I thought I would start it. 5* and #2 WR Zachariah Branch is announcing on 12/24.

Any idea on where he is leaning? :unsure:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I don't feel bad...that's why I asked the question. I know little or nothing about video games...have never played one other than the original Mario Brothers.
This is a little over the top for even video games. The newer versions allow you to create players, have them play in high school games, and then commit to a college depending on their performance. It seems that’s what he’s done, only he’s taken this a bit further and put it on real life social media.

• Haha
Reactions: Padreruf

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I saw it this morning and almost came here to post it. I first went to 247sports to search for him and couldn’t find him. I started to put the pieces together.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read on another board that Arch Manning has narrowed his schools to Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ole Miss, and Texas. I know we have Ty Simpson, who will hopefully do well. I can't recall the name of the QB Saban is looking at for 2023 but he looks to be a good one too if we don't get Arch Manning.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I read on another board that Arch Manning has narrowed his schools to Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ole Miss, and Texas. I know we have Ty Simpson, who will hopefully do well. I can't recall the name of the QB Saban is looking at for 2023 but he looks to be a good one too if we don't get Arch Manning.
Here is a Rivals article about possible QB targets for 2023. Not sure if the player you are referencing is on this list.

Reactions: dtgreg

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads