Congrats Brodie

Deceks7

Scout Team
Nov 12, 2005
http://gadsdentimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070603/NEWS/706030310/1047/LIFETIMES08

Randy and Kim Schutz, Brandon, Miss., announce the engagement of their daughter, Kelli Lynn, to John Brodie Croyle, Overland Park, Kan., son of John and Teresa Croyle, Rainbow City.

The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Nick and Peggy Nicholson, Brandon, and the late Don and Norma Schutz. She is a graduate of Northwest Rankin High School, Brandon, and attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where she was recognized as outstanding freshman with honors. She attends nursing school in Kansas in pursuit of her bachelor of science degree.

The prospective groom is the grandson of Frank Edward Croyle, Gadsden, and the late Ruth Floyd Croyle and Ruth Lee Smith, Gadsden, and the late John Ozell Smith. He is a 2001 graduate of the University of Alabama, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in consumer affairs. While at Alabama, he was a member of the football team. He is employed by the Kansas City Chiefs.

The wedding is July 14 at St. Mark's United Methodist Church, Brandon.

Kevin4Bama

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2005
Theodore, Alabama, United States
The prospective groom is the grandson of Frank Edward Croyle, Gadsden, and the late Ruth Floyd Croyle and Ruth Lee Smith, Gadsden, and the late John Ozell Smith. He is a 2001 graduate of the University of Alabama, where he earned a bachelor of science degree in consumer affairs. While at Alabama, he was a member of the football team. He is employed by the Kansas City Chiefs.
2001 Graduate?:eek2: How was he still playing in 2005? :biggrin2:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
You can't go wrong marrying a nurse. Good job, Brodie.
"Purt near" always highly employable professsion. :biggrin2: I've been happily married to the same one for nigh onto 40 years. (Has it been that long??? Yikes.)

Congratulations Brodie, and may the Lord bless that marriage real good.

Last edited:

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
well, if he's going to ruin a perfectly good NFL bachelorhood, I hope she's at least super hot.

She, on the other hand, can soon proudly honk her horn when she sees the "honk if you sacked Brodie" bumpersticker.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
well, if he's going to ruin a perfectly good NFL bachelorhood, I hope she's at least super hot.

She, on the other hand, can soon proudly honk her horn when she sees the "honk if you sacked Brodie" bumpersticker.
If this is the same girl that rumors where swirling about a few months ago, then she is a former cheerleader at SMU, and very attractive. Congrats to Brodie. I don't think there will be much need to continue being a nurse if his career takes off with the Chiefs, but you never know.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
It's the girl who was America's Junior Miss a few years back. There were pictures of them at a function together a while back. Everyone on this board seemed to think she was very attractive back then.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have friends who've married nurses who are happily married, some who are unhappy and some who can't figure out whether they're happy or not. I've dated nurses. In fact, I've done everything you can do with a nurse but marry one. I married a lawyer* once. Don't do that. (Rich can disagree if he wants.) :D

*Female.

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
Looks like they have some of their wedding gift registries with Everyday Gourmet. Want to buy them something?
W/like 4 dinner, 4 salads,4 bowls and 4 mugs in each of the Vietri "Incanto" patterns (Incanto Baroque, Incanto Flower, Incanto Lace and Incanto Stripe). Call store for more info. W/like 12 copper placemats and 12 copper chargers
link...

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
I have friends who've married nurses who are happily married, some who are unhappy and some who can't figure out whether they're happy or not. I've dated nurses. In fact, I've done everything you can do with a nurse but marry one. I married a lawyer* once. Don't do that. (Rich can disagree if he wants.) :D

*Female.
"Everything?" I can only imagine what everything is with a nurse. Now that is way TMI Earle. ;) OK I will give my self a time out for the rest of the night right after my next post in this thread. lol

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.