I hope everyone in the mid Atlantic and north east area stays safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Has Jim Cantore been spotted yet?
No, but I'm not happy that my daughter just landed in Manhattan. She was one when we were living there and 10" shut down the city. I know that they melt it now, rather than barging it out to sea, but I'm betting 18" still shuts down the city...

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Not too bad in downtown Philly. More sleet than snow so it's not stacking up much. Lot more snow west and north of here.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
We were suppose to get slammed with about 18" and strong winds (aka deep drifts and power losses). Had about 3" at midnight and coming down hard. This morning still about 3" and sleet. The coastal portion of storm moved about 60 miles west from where most models had it so the snow never piled up. Wont even need my snowblower to get out. The NE may still get significant accumulations but less than expected,

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
We were suppose to get slammed with about 18" and strong winds (aka deep drifts and power losses). Had about 3" at midnight and coming down hard. This morning still about 3" and sleet. The coastal portion of storm moved about 60 miles west from where most models had it so the snow never piled up. Wont even need my snowblower to get out. The NE may still get significant accumulations but less than expected,
Same here in west Maryland we were any where from 12"-24" but it's like 9".

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My daughter over in northern VA is reporting about the same...

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
The snow is blowing and drifting up here. It's hard to get an accurate total. My guess is about 8 inches now. It could have been a lot worse if it was all snow, but it's been mix the past couple of hours. My SIL lives 70 miles south east and it's all rain ☔.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Winter's been happening every year longer than any of us have been alive. Why on earth someone thought it would be a good idea to start naming every blizzard that comes along beats the heck out of me.
It helps to stir the populace up, which gets them to tune into that cable weather network, which drives up ratings, which drives up ad revenue.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.