Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Greg Knox WR-Recruiting Coordiantor
Hugh Nall Offensive Line
Eddie Gran Running Backs
Terry Price Defensive Ends
Don Dunn Defensive Tackles

What do we know about these guys except they have all been with Tubs since his first year at Ole Miss in 1995?

jdatide

1st Team
Nov 15, 2007
Carlisle, OH
If you'd really like to learn more, and get a laugh at the same time....
http://firethebbqclub.com/

"The time has come for Auburn University to rid itself of the BBQ club. You ask, what is this BBQ club? The BBQ Club consists of everyone that Tommy Tuberville brought from Ole Miss. For some reason, Tommy can’t seem to fire his buddies, but he can churn through Offensive Coordinators and Defensive Coordinators.
His loyalty to the BBQ gang will ultimately cost him the job…"

and...
Look at those ears…

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
They are a tight bunch and the only people he trusts. No way he fires them. He'll fire newcomer coordinators by the bunch (and has), but not them...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Sounds like the Fat One in Knoxville also. He did throw Randy Sanders under the bus blaming him for the 2005 season. I respect loyalty but at some point you got to cut somebody loose or the program will decay from within which is exactly what has happened at AU and UT. I do not think we will ever have that problem with CNS.

R

rolltidescott

Do I remember correctly that the BBQ part is actually used as a fundraiser for charity?

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
If you'd really like to learn more, and get a laugh at the same time....
http://firethebbqclub.com/

"The time has come for Auburn University to rid itself of the BBQ club. You ask, what is this BBQ club? The BBQ Club consists of everyone that Tommy Tuberville brought from Ole Miss. For some reason, Tommy can’t seem to fire his buddies, but he can churn through Offensive Coordinators and Defensive Coordinators.
His loyalty to the BBQ gang will ultimately cost him the job…"

and...
Look at those ears…

LOL. Those are some big ears. A bet those things will start flapping with a little wind.

Last edited: