2019-20 Coaching Carousel

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The 99 blurb does bring back some memories though, doesn't it?

That was a weird season for Bama. Inexplicably lost to that La. Tech team, then inexplicably knocked off a UF team viewed as indestructible at the Swamp, then thrashed them the second time around for the SEC title.

I getcha -- just giving you a hard time.

Had Bama hired him, it would have been MORE interesting ;)

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Interesting facts about the guy we hired to coach OL. He was the center that snapped the ball on Flutie's Hail Mary against Miami, and the head coach at La. Tech in 1999.
And rootin' 'n tootin' and wouldn't you know, his Daddy, Cowboy Jack Bicknell, can pick and grin just like y'all's old square-dancin' impresario, Country Boy Eddie!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Aranda staying does not bother me that much...he is good, but we've beaten him several times. Brady going...that's the big deal...but Ems should know enough to keep it going offensively. Going to be tough...always has been.

Reactions: The Ols

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Reactions: Saban4Ever

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Well, the good thing is Bama has someone who can do the same thing...……...and has done the same
True. I hope we keep Sark for a few more years.

I was hoping UGA would not go this route though... makes for a more competitive game one or both times we play them next year. At least we play them early in the season, where they may not have everything fixed yet on offense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.