2023 Recruiting: 2023 4 Star TE Ty Lockwood Commits to Alabama

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
All that can be definitively said if this flip holds up is that 'Bama will have two Ty's on the roster from a place to be known as TwenTyessee not long after they're done playing CFB...

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Ohio state fans now saying that they should get their program to spend more money cause A&M "beat Bama at recruiting last year" Ok the 2022 class finished second with four less players than A&M and I think a higher points per player average or something. But honestly, is finishing second out of 120 something teams something as subjective as recruiting really considered "losing"??? It's funny to me how fans think there is this quick solution out there to ending Bama's dynasty.

Reactions: The Ols

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Ohio state fans now saying that they should get their program to spend more money cause A&M "beat Bama at recruiting last year" Ok the 2022 class finished second with four less players than A&M and I think a higher points per player average or something. But honestly, is finishing second out of 120 something teams something as subjective as recruiting really considered "losing"??? It's funny to me how fans think there is this quick solution out there to ending Bama's dynasty.
I’ve always heard that classes 1-4 and sometimes 5 don’t have a ton of difference in them, but after that there is a drop off…….. so, if you finish 2nd out of 120 you have done something pretty good

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
JMO, but I`ve felt a top 5 finish, CONSISTENTLY, in recruiting is where we need to be. With good coaching, you`ll perpetually be in the hunt.

Reactions: MemphisBamaDude

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.