2024 Braves Trades and Acquisitions

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
With 3 outs left in our season I’ll just get it started… hey it may work

#1 goal: Get an Ace. We can’t depend on Soroka being back to form like we did all year. Elder may become something but he needs time. I think we have a good one in the farm but we need time. But for the time being we need a certified ace or enough to form a platoon

#2 we need a Left fielder. I love Rosario but there is a difference in speed in the outfield and consistency at the plate

Last edited:

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Why they didn't go after some serious pitching before the trade deadline this year, I don't know. Pure idiocy when almost you're entire starting rotation has an injury issue.

If they don't do something with pitching after the season with some free agents, there's no point.

Big name free agents.....Ohtani (won't be til 2025 that he attempts to pitch again, maybe)... Kershaw, forget it...Wainwright, isn't he retiring?......I wish they could get Greinke from KC, but I doubt it....those are the big names.

Other than that, wish they could get a manager like Bruce Bochy.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Why they didn't go after some serious pitching before the trade deadline this year, I don't know. Pure idiocy when almost you're entire starting rotation has an injury issue.

If they don't do something with pitching after the season with some free agents, there's no point.

Big name free agents.....Ohtani (won't be til 2025 that he attempts to pitch again, maybe)... Kershaw, forget it...Wainwright, isn't he retiring?......I wish they could get Greinke from KC, but I doubt it....those are the big names.

Other than that, wish they could get a manager like Bruce Bochy.
i would say Nola is off the table because every Philly fan would trade their left kidney and fun organs to keep him.

We need a certified ace or something that we can make a platoon out of. The Smyly Morton deal worked for us even though it wasn’t attractive.

Reactions: Cruloc

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
All the best pitching in the world would not have helped the Braves in the playoffs this year. Strider pitched well enough to win both games he pitched in. The bats went ice cold.
Not figuring out Suarez after seeing the same show last year hurt. I blame that on Snit and his staff. If someone beats your ace with a bullpen arm then you have to address why or it’s going to happen again and again in the playoffs

Reactions: CB4

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads