2024 Recruiting: 2024 Recruiting Targets

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Yeah man! Now THAT`S a solid basis for a decision that could well impact you for the rest of your life. The guidance and advice that some of these kids must get is truly frightening.
He'll be in the portal at some point so there's that.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It reeks of desperation after year one to bring race into recruiting. It’s not like Colorado is the only program that has athletes and coaches that aren’t white.

opinion of prime has lowered a bit.
He could well prove me wrong, I suppose, but until he does, what`s that old saying in Texas? " All hat and no cattle ", I believe.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
That's good to hear!

I know he's not an EE but will he go ahead and sign in Dec. OR what until Feb.?
Assuming he reclassifies he can sign as early as the December period, but could wait until February assuming again that he won't graduate high school until the end of the spring.

CB72

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2022
Lewis Smith Lake
Prime basically gonna do what he's always done.

Not saying he did that but putting emphasis on race as a recruiting tool with a racist guilt strategy is pretty low down and dirty...

Reactions: Jay Hughes

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Same way he got Travis Hunter to go to Jackson State. Hunter was committed to FSU ( think how much he would of helped them this year.) Prime slid in and convinced him his future, what was best for him was at Jackson State.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
He will not sign in December as far as I know.
So we have 2 more months of the Right Reverend Sleeze in his ear to deal with? Man , I really hope he is true , that would be top shelf Sleeze to string Bama along so we don’t get a WR1 this signing period.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Ryan Williams reclassification to 2024 class now official. No flip roll tide
I know it's easy to get excited about a star receiver, but I think he'll make an immediate impact on the WR room.

He's got such great speed. He literally ran away from many of those Clay-Chakville athletes on that kick return and those guys are not slow!

Reactions: TheRealPokeChop

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
It reeks of desperation after year one to bring race into recruiting. It’s not like Colorado is the only program that has athletes and coaches that aren’t white.

opinion of prime has lowered a bit.
There was a commercial for some sort of hard knocks type coverage of coach Prime. I didn't pay much attention since I don't watch garbage. but a bunch of VIP's were talking about Prime was re-inventing the game and certain people were not going to like it because of his race. It was all obviously filmed in the heady days before reality came falling down on them, before his team face planted into losing 8 of their last 9 games of a mostly cupcake schedule. It surprised me they didn't sort of re-edit the commercial to make it not so obvious they had no idea what they were talking about. I mean has Prime tried some stuff that hasn't been tried? sure. But, it sort of has to work...

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads