2026 4* Safety Jamarion Gordon commits to Bama

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
In-state kid from Jackson. Don't know much about him but will learn more. Looks like he played more CB in the video on 247. Welcome and RTR Jamarion!

Alabama Football lands commitment from in-state recruit in 2026 class (usatoday.com)

Last edited:

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
That Jackson Alabama team is loaded with young talent. I think their QB is committed to South Carolina. I think he is a junior this coming season. May get in on a few more of their players.

some_al_fan

Scout Team
Jan 14, 2024
Why would someone flip from Alabama to UCF?
I could understand Auburn, Texas, OSU, etc... But UCF?
It probably just means that he is afraid of competition and wants to get a starting position right away.

Reactions: Con

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Bama offers alot of players early to get in on them.The first big offer means alot to these kids. As the players develope we pick the ones we are really interested in. All schools do it. Gordon probably wasn't getting the attention he wanted from Bama. In steps ole Gus and turns his head. I think Gus had some players at Auburn from Jackson. One of them may have gotten in his ear.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads