2020 Prospect: ***** 5* QB Bryce Young Commits to Bama *****

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Really impressed with BY and the Clemson commit. Like someone else said, there was a HUGE dropoff behind those two.

But, at the end of the day, I think we got a gamer in BY. No secret that I'm pretty high on his potential, but he impressed me enough today to raise my opinion of him.

Reactions: B1GTide

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I live in San Antonio so I was there to see BY in person he reminds me of tua from a throwing standpoint, leadership and all that. Will Anderson looked really good love his technique. Clem recruits are flat out scary I tried to ignore that lol. Talked with kelee ringos family and some other UGA fans. Ringos family just said they didn’t think Saban would be there To much longer that Kirby appeals to kids better. In today’s world a lot of recruits parents are young so they aren’t valuing at discipline as much. They think Bama isn’t a fun place to be. The other fans just said it’s funny how they stock piling recruits but not winning anything.

Reactions: Con

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
DJ kid going to Clemson doesn't though. He is a big boy. They spoke about him reminding them of Ben Rothleisberger and I must agree. The D will have to pack a lunch to tackle him.
I thought both QB looked great, especially considering they only practiced a week with the receivers.. DJ U is huge.. will be hard to tackle. I had a harder time learning his last name (still can't pronounce it right) than I did Tua's last name. LOL

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I live in San Antonio so I was there to see BY in person he reminds me of tua from a throwing standpoint, leadership and all that. Will Anderson looked really good love his technique. Clem recruits are flat out scary I tried to ignore that lol. Talked with kelee ringos family and some other UGA fans. Ringos family just said they didn’t think Saban would be there To much longer that Kirby appeals to kids better. In today’s world a lot of recruits parents are young so they aren’t valuing at discipline as much. They think Bama isn’t a fun place to be. The other fans just said it’s funny how they stock piling recruits but not winning anything.
Stockpiling recruits and not winning will eventually catch up to Self Haircut...………………..despite what a certain fan thinks

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Not doubting what you heard from Georgia fans, but, man, you gotta consider the source. Of course they are going to say CNS is old, might not coach much more and can't relate to kids...but everything they are saying isn't based on facts. CNS has said he wants to keep coaching, he's very young seeming for his age and obviously, he can recruit as good as ever (current #2 class ahead of "want-a-be-boy."

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Stockpiling recruits and not winning will eventually catch up to Self Haircut...………………..despite what a certain fan thinks
I agree, when I think back on kirbys time at Bama he did everything he’s doing at UGA at Bama..Saban just policed him a bit to preserve integrity. He was a relentless recruiter pressuring recruits using any tactics he could controlling narrative, creating negativity around the other schools.(rashaan evans) even as a Bama fan I knew Kirby finagled that situation.. lol The difference is nick Saban made the kids buy in be good at whatever role they had. We had injuries, we had guys leave early for the NFL but we had guys already ready, in some cases guys left because they might not have started the next year at Bama. Now I feel we are bucking the Kirby affect. We have more stability coaching wise. I rather see Pete Golding replaced I’ve met a lot of kids who don’t even know who Golding is lol every kids knew who kirby was.. we got sark as OC we need a big name big time coach at DC.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I think we can judge Golding better when he has a full deck. I know he is learning some on the job but also I trust Saban to know how he is doing. If he stays I believe that Saban believes he can perform the job. If successful he will be a big name Coach.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I think we can judge Golding better when he has a full deck. I know he is learning some on the job but also I trust Saban to know how he is doing. If he stays I believe that Saban believes he can perform the job. If successful he will be a big name Coach.
Now I’m not talking about his coaching ability. He definitely gets a pass on that this year. I’m talking about his recruiting ability, I’m talking Him not going out and getting top Inside LBs which is the most important position in Sabans defense. I’m not try to drag the man I’m just calling it how I see it. If I was a Inside LB coach at Bama then I expect to get a top 3 player at that position no matter what. #35 shouldn’t haven’t been on the field last year. I personally wouldn’t have recruited him he’s basically a full back at LB. Special teams player at best. Trey depriest was compact like him but he could move. #35 is obsolete meaning in today’s game the most important attribute A inside LB should have us the ability to cover ground and RBs in pass coverage. Dylan Moses played early because he could cover ground. Shun Dion Hamilton, Mack Wilson, Mosley, Evans, Foster, all could. Hopefully some of these new guys will be good. But with those guys we didn’t have to hope we knew because they was top tier guys.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
When nakobi dean chose UGA I was ****ed he was a guy we had to have he probably would be all SEC for Bama this year. Instead he’s at UGA riding the bench.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
Not doubting what you heard from Georgia fans, but, man, you gotta consider the source. Of course they are going to say CNS is old, might not coach much more and can't relate to kids...but everything they are saying isn't based on facts. CNS has said he wants to keep coaching, he's very young seeming for his age and obviously, he can recruit as good as ever (current #2 class ahead of "want-a-be-boy."
I don’t believe any of that of course but Kirby has smoked Alabama like a pack of camel crush on the recruiting trail and I’m sick and tired of it. I don’t like how he’s negative recruiting now I understand it’s not a violation or anything it just sucks how he single handily weakened Bama’s dynasty. Nakobi dean and quay walker both would be all SEC at Bama both guys are riding the pine at UGA.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I don’t like being second to Kirby in terms of recruiting that’s my main gripe. Recruiting is everything seeing Bama not get the recruits we are use to getting just sucks. But overall I like the haul we have this year. I think will Anderson is a stud and some of the other guys are significant upgrade in terms of talent and athleticism.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don’t believe any of that of course but Kirby has smoked Alabama like a pack of camel crush on the recruiting trail and I’m sick and tired of it. I don’t like how he’s negative recruiting now I understand it’s not a violation or anything it just sucks how he single handily weakened Bama’s dynasty. Nakobi dean and quay walker both would be all SEC at Bama both guys are riding the pine at UGA.
I wish both Dean and Walker would transfer to Bama. 😀

I don’t like the way Kirby is recruiting, but I know he is a good recruiter because he was for Bama.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I wish both Dean and Walker would transfer to Bama. 😀

I don’t like the way Kirby is recruiting, but I know he is a good recruiter because he was for Bama.
If he recruited without the negativity, he might not be a successful...…………...he isn't Saban. I'm really shocked that a certain poster hasnt chimed in to tell his what a saint Self Haircut is

And, Kirby hasn't gotten everyone he wanted...…………......

Reactions: Saban4Ever

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Oh yes Bryce young is going to be something to watch I can’t wait to see how he develops. Him and sark are a perfect Cali connection.
Bryce, I think, came to UA mainly because of Sark and their connection since Bryce's 8th grade football camp.

I really hope Sark stays for a few years. I read that he interviewed for the Miss State job but told them no. Hopefully, he has no real interest and is just trying to get a pay raise. UA should pay him more just to make sure!

Reactions: Con and B1GTide

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Huh??? Last time I checked we had a back room full of trophies with no place to put them...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.