active shooter situation in boulder

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm at the point where I believe we need to tax semi-autos and high capacity magazines out of existence like they did fully automatic weapons in the 30s. The 2A survived just fine without them and will again.
I'm at the point where I think ammo ought to start at $100 a bullet, if you want to shoot someone it is going to be expensive. Allow ranges to have cheap ammo, like driving ranges have garbage balls

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I'm at the point where I think every single type of gun should be 100% outlawed. I'm done caring about your right to own deadly weapons vs the people's right to feel safe. Not a single other modern country that has outlawed gun ownership has the problems we have in this country. But the right to own these military grade weapons is more important then our right to live in many people's eyes. An overreaction, yes. But if my fellow Christians can go nuts over abortion and mask wearing, then I can go nuts against guns.

I hate guns with a passion and I am not fans of people who collect them which includes folks in my family. I'm uncomfortable being in someone's house where I know guns are present. Gun owners think it makes people feel safe. Far from it because in my mind you could be the next person that snaps or decides "rise up". Where are my rights to not live in fear of gun owners? The image of civilians dressed like the military and marching on the capitol was end of my caring about your 2A right. Death to the 2A!!!!!!!!!

• Facepalm
Reactions: DogPatch

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Where are my rights to not live in fear of gun owners?
They are in one of those other countries you mentioned. 2A isn't going anywhere in this country anytime soon.

If you feel that strongly about it, your only option is to pick your favorite other country.

From wiki: On May 1, 2020, in the wake of a mass killing in Nova Scotia, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that the Government of Canada would immediately ban around 1,500 models of "military-grade assault style weapons", mostly rifles, via an order in council under the authority of the Criminal Code.[6][7] The law grants a two-year amnesty period and will provide owners with various methods to dispose, register, or participate in a buyback scheme.

I wonder how this is working out for Canada?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.