Agiye Hall tweets "calling it quits" then deletes tweet.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I've seen projections from 28th all the way up to 11th. If he had stayed at OSU, he''d still be buried down the depth chart. The Buckeye fans are still in denial, saying he couldn't start for them. I hope he makes them eat their words...
I don't know if he would start for OSU or not because I haven't watched them play, but he does drop a few too many balls for my taste, and he rarely seems to catch the ball cleanly, which is why I think he drops a few of those. He has great speed, which is one of those things that can't be coached, so I think he could be a first round type guy if he works on his hands a bit because he also busts his tail on special teams and makes plays there. He has certainly been a welcome addition for us.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’ve seen similar projections for Metchie. I’m not sure both go in the first round, at this point. The last pundit ranking I saw doesn’t have either in the top 15 draft eligible.
They have opportunities to improve their rankings; we’ll see if they can play with more focus and consistency. There are some high quality WR’s in the draft this year, playing for terrible teams.
Metchie is really coming on strong the last few weeks! He needed to step up! replying to what Earle wrote, not every opportunity works out the way we want. Alvin Kamara transferred because he was behind Derrick Henry . It worked out well for both because they are both great backs in the NFL, BTW, Derrick Henry is a one of a kind beast! I know that is waaay off topic, but it can’t be stated. Enough!

Last edited:
Reactions: Con

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Another one? What's he tweeting?
You don’t even want to know. I ran across it on my Facebook feed on a “sports” page. He managed to toss a few insults around, some of which could be considered homophobic in nature, and just generally act in a way that’s embarrassing for himself and his son.

• Thank You
Reactions: seebell

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I don't know if he would start for OSU or not because I haven't watched them play, but he does drop a few too many balls for my taste, and he rarely seems to catch the ball cleanly, which is why I think he drops a few of those. He has great speed, which is one of those things that can't be coached, so I think he could be a first round type guy if he works on his hands a bit because he also busts his tail on special teams and makes plays there. He has certainly been a welcome addition for us.
He needs more stickum on his gloves... :cool:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I don`t care how good he is, if he and his situation becomes too much of a negative distraction to the team he`ll probably be required to move along. In the long run he`ll most likely stand to be the loser. I`m relatively certain that Coach Saban has a threshold tolerance for things like this. Young Mr. Hall may well be rapidly approaching said threshold.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You don’t even want to know. I ran across it on my Facebook feed on a “sports” page. He managed to toss a few insults around, some of which could be considered homophobic in nature, and just generally act in a way that’s embarrassing for himself and his son.
Well, guess that pretty much answers any questions concerning the quality of " guidance " from home he`s receiving.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
He transferred because he wasn’t going to start; didn’t mean he wouldn’t see significant playing time.
He won’t go higher than Wilson or Olave unless he addresses problems you mentioned; Julio used to drive me nuts with his drops but he is a beast. JW overcomes his concentration issues and his stock will go way up because of his speed.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Patience is a dream killer.what does that even mean??? Might as well say “you can achieve your dreams if you just show up”
I ain’t sure where he was going with that tweet....... maybe he recently saw Dune

could have tweeted back “ hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”

in any case I hope he gets it together

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.