Alabama is Legit - Growing NC Contender Talk

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I prefer it when Pringle is in the game in his place. What he lacks in skill, he makes up for in athleticism and aggressiveness.
Pringle is a bit shorter, thicker and appears a bit stronger than Beds. I’m glad he’s getting minutes because we’re probably gonna need him in the tournament stretches but Beds is the better player overall IMO.

Reactions: dtgreg

CB72

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2022
Lewis Smith Lake
As I've stated before I think the key is getting Burnett back healthy and for Charles to progress.
At one time he was rated a 5 star by 247, but eventually lost that ranking. I was hoping by now he could at least be pulling down lots of rebounds. Most nights Bamas guards out rebound him. Don't get me wrong I'm not being negative. He has to get better Bama needs his size and presence in the middle.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
As I've stated before I think the key is getting Burnett back healthy and for Charles to progress.
At one time he was rated a 5 star by 247, but eventually lost that ranking. I was hoping by now he could at least be pulling down lots of rebounds. Most nights Bamas guards out rebound him. Don't get me wrong I'm not being negative. He has to get better Bama needs his size and presence in the middle.
Keep in mind that he dominated Oscar. But…. Not many other huge 7fters on our schedule.

Charles doesn’t really fit our scheme. But he’s a matchup need when we really need him. Same with Pringle. We will only need him against teams with powerful bigs.

we need 5 shooters on the floor. I think that why we’ve seen Charles shooting 3s more. Trying to improve his game there.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
True, I will say the drive and dish to the bigs or the lob passes to the bigs have been huge in the success of our offense this season. Something we would see flashes of in previous seasons. If Bediako can hang in for two more seasons and develop his 3 point shot and he could be a lottery pick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.