Alabama Weight Room Renovations

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
The players should gain 10 lbs. of muscle just by walking in the place.lol So impressive.

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
I'm not much of a weight-room person, but to my untrained eye, Bama's weight room looks very impressive! I liked the comments about weight training that transfers to the field.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Our ratty facilities have been needing upgrading:cool:
My daughter’s going to be a freshman @ Alabama this fall…(39 years after Dad!!!) She’s big into training so she paid very close attention on our tour when it came to the rec center. I believe our guide said that the rec gets a bunch of the stuff whenever they redo the training rooms…the rec center is already unbelievable…sounds like it may have gotten an upgrade too??? Man 1984 was a minute ago…

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
My daughter’s going to be a freshman @ Alabama this fall…(39 years after Dad!!!) She’s big into training so she paid very close attention on our tour when it came to the rec center. I believe our guide said that the rec gets a bunch of the stuff whenever they redo the training rooms…the rec center is already unbelievable…sounds like it may have gotten an upgrade too??? Man 1984 was a minute ago…
Thats a great idea. The only thing I remember doing at thew Rec Center was playing Basketball and Racquetball.

Reactions: The Ols

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I'm not much of a weight-room person, but to my untrained eye, Bama's weight room looks very impressive! I liked the comments about weight training that transfers to the field.
Real time feedback is big time. 30+ 28” screens to view the real time feedback is lavish.

I enjoyed the phrase, “speed at which you move the bar.” That is probably a big change from before. I think this staff Would rather you move a lesser amount much faster than just straining out a rep in eight or nine seconds.

Reactions: Tidelines and Con

Tidelines

All-American
Oct 19, 2022
Real time feedback is big time. 30+ 28” screens to view the real time feedback is lavish.

I enjoyed the phrase, “speed at which you move the bar.” That is probably a big change from before. I think this staff Would rather you move a lesser amount much faster than just straining out a rep in eight or nine seconds.
e
It’s all about explosive movements. It is crazy how they have refined football movements and catered the training to do those precise movements to develope the speed and strength needed. Football has come a long way since I played high school ball.

Reactions: AlexanderFan

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads