2020 Prospect: **** ATH Drew Sanders Flips From OU to Alabama ****

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I hope you're right. Why are you so confident?
Here is an article talking about how we have flipped top recruits who signed with us. I would say because we are Alabama and while I don't have stats I would say we typically have less than 2-3 per year who flip and sometimes it is because we don't have room. So there is very very good odds Drew keeps his comittment which makes me confident as well.

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/LongFormArticle/Alabama-Football-Recruiting-Flipping-top-recruits-nothing-new-for-Nick-Saban-Tide--131668827/#131668827_4

BigGunn

Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
I was able to meet his mother's sister and her husband while on vacation in Washington state this past week end and they were thrilled that he was "all" Alabama. The uncle said his family was planning trips to games. I like him to keep his commitment.

RTR

jambama1

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Well, although I don't have Jam's recruiting prowess or knowledge, I just have a hunch he sticks...………….could he flip back? Sure, just like a lot of others...………..but I just think Bama keeps him
I throw darts to make picks man lol

BearFoot

Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
IDK...we’ve consistently heard from UTx and their fans since the 2009 National Championship Rose Bowl game...
QUOTE=CrimsonTheory;3427379]It's kind of hard to answer back when you are 6 feet under.[/QUOTE]

NoNC4Tubs

All-American
Nov 13, 2010
Dang! I am starting to hate this thread because every time it pops up I am fearing that he has flipped away...

Can we rename this thread? :conf2: