Bama Baseball Camp Questions.

CHES-Franklin

Scout Team
Aug 21, 2008
Franklin, TN
Has anyone sent their child to the Bama baseball camp under the current coaching staff? if so, can you provide any details about your experience? We are thinking of sending our young player this summer, and we'd love some first hand info from anyone who has been.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Has anyone sent their child to the Bama baseball camp under the current coaching staff? if so, can you provide any details about your experience? We are thinking of sending our young player this summer, and we'd love some first hand info from anyone who has been.
We went to pitcher catcher camps a number of years ago at Alabama and Florida State. The interesting thing about the camps is the fact that you can pick up the phone and speak to a coach about it. It is a significant means of recruiting and a way for the coaches to make a little extra money. I always found coaches and assistant coaches very open to speaking with parents. Offered for what it is worth.

Reactions: CHES-Franklin

CHES-Franklin

Scout Team
Aug 21, 2008
Franklin, TN
We went to pitcher catcher camps a number of years ago at Alabama and Florida State. The interesting thing about the camps is the fact that you can pick up the phone and speak to a coach about it. It is a significant means of recruiting and a way for the coaches to make a little extra money. I always found coaches and assistant coaches very open to speaking with parents. Offered for what it is worth.
Thanks for the info. Our son is 6, so he is still in coach pitch. Trying to figure out if camping at this age is for him. Sounds like your player is older than mine. I'll reach to the staff for more details.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.