Bama Hats

whatsamatta U

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Athens, AL
Since this is back on top again…..
I am looking for a hat AND NO IT’s NOT ERNGE!!
I had an Alabama Basketball hat with a basketball 🏀 embroidered on it. My old one got disposed of by my wife (said it was to raggedy to wear anymore). I can not find one anywhere. Still looking.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
I had an Alabama Basketball hat with a basketball 🏀 embroidered on it. My old one got disposed of by my wife (said it was to raggedy to wear anymore). I can not find one anywhere. Still looking.
Have you tried fanatics.com or the Alabama Supe store website? Supe store has hats with different sports on them. University supply store.com I think but doing it from memory while at work.

Reactions: whatsamatta U

whatsamatta U

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Athens, AL
Have you tried fanatics.com or the Alabama Supe store website? Supe store has hats with different sports on them. University supply store.com I think but doing it from memory while at work.
My original came from Fanatics back in 2011 (2012?) when Coop played. I have looked everywhere and cannot find one. Wish I had a pic.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Which reminds me how much I've wanted a "swinging elephant" hat for several years now.

Only way to get it is to buy into the program's booster club.

EDIT: just checked ebay and some are selling there for around $250. 😲

Last edited:
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: whatsamatta U

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Where can you get the basketball hard construction hats?

Reactions: dathbama

AWRTR

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2022
Dude, my wife throws my hat away we will need marriage counseling. I have a hat that I wear constantly that is now more pink than anything else due to fading from sweat and the Florida sun. I would lose my mind if I lost it.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I still say the “Script A Alabama urban sombrero” will be the hot new fashion for 2023 football season. Already taking the pro game by storm in Houston.

@crimsonaudio you got Bob Sacamano’s email? (Sorry not available in nutria)

DD7A8995-08D1-402C-AA18-9A8AA425051C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: crimsonaudio

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.