Bama Hats

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
i bumped this thread (because it was referenced in a different thread and, well, because) but that made it look like Bazaa just posted. Don't want him to be injured in the collateral damage :D
I apologize for referencing. I didn't realize the pain and suffering I would cause. I've enrolled in the Hugh Freeze School of Redemption. I hope this journey leads me to the man I should be....or at the very least, a little less sociopathic.

Reactions: seebell

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: Bazza

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
i bumped this thread (because it was referenced in a different thread and, well, because) but that made it look like @Bazza just posted. Don't want him to be injured in the collateral damage :D
But it’s not the off-season. We still have a bowl, early recruiting and NSD. Then the hat thread…oh, and a white helmet thread, which in a way is a hat thread.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I saw where Brian Robinson was advertising "Big Hats", so I wonder if there is an Alabama version of the Big Hat?

View attachment 30441
Love me some B-Rob but I saw this a few months ago and have to say, I don't think I've ever seen anything more stupid in my entire life. I thought it was a joke but he's apparently serious.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.