Better Call Saul

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Last night's 3 homages:

1. The Red Rocker: Sammy Hagar
2. Split screen edit: Frankenheimer's "Grand Prix" and "The Boston Strangler" + others
3. The countdown of merchandise - ala "The Dirty Dozen"

The soundtrack and sound effects to this episode was pretty epic as well!

And you just knew that Jeffrey was gonna mess up...lol. Saul came through with flying colours though!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
With only 3 episodes left this may be the end of this story line. He showed Gene still has some Saul type scheming in him and used it to shut up the cabbie.
I'm thinking the end of the previous episode leaves little to seq up wrt the prequel aspect. I think they'll button up a bit more but also hope we see more of the 'after' as well.

Honestly, i love their story-telling so I don't care where they take it - the last three will be very good, i'm sure.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Wow! Another great episode!!! Lot of jumping around and feels like we're getting closer to tying everything together.

Seeing Jessie and Heisenberg (and the RV!) back together again was like old times!

Reactions: Saban4Ever

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Any guesses as to the significance of showing the back end of an old rusty car? It wasn't Jimmy's old Suzuki Esteem. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe to show the license plate with the year 2005 registration to provide a timeline?

Hey - I didn't know Marion was played by Carol Burnett.....I thought she looked very familiar. Kudos for her to get this gig. What a great actress!

Here's a good article:

https://screenrant.com/better-call-saul-gene-marion-fight-vince-gilligan/

With only one episode of Better Call Saul remaining, it's anyone's guess how Saul will fair with what he's done because neither Saul nor the audience wants him to get away with it. With Gilligan talking about how far Saul has fallen in "Waterworks," Better Call Saul has its work cut out for it to finally resolve the story of Saul Goodman.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.