Game Thread: Big XII CG: #9 Baylor vs. #5 Oklahoma State (ABC @ 11a CT)

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
IF Baylor can get this done, it would seem to help Alabama.
Oklahoma State is being looked at as a lock to get into the playoff if ANYONE above them stumbles. Most sports talking heads seemed to forget that Okie Lite has to actually WIN their game first.

If OSU stumbles, that opens the door for Notre Dame -- or for a two-loss Alabama to stay in.

I don't even think we're losing, probably won't have to worry about it. But if you're the committee, you want to have an attractive top four. A two-loss 'Bama is way more attractive (ratings) than a two-loss Baylor, even a Baylor coming off a win. My two cents.

Reactions: TriCountyTider

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
It seems to me that Notre Dame is a non-starter.

They lost to Cincinnati. At best, they end up with the same amount of loses as Cincinnati. IOW, they cannot get in and Cincinnati be left out. If Cincinnati loses today, they are most assuredly not making the final 4.

Notre Dame should not even be considered at this point.

• Thank You
Reactions: tusks_n_raider

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
It seems to me that Notre Dame is a non-starter.

They lost to Cincinnati. At best, they end up with the same amount of loses as Cincinnati. IOW, they cannot get in and Cincinnati be left out. If Cincinnati loses today, they are most assuredly not making the final 4.

Notre Dame should not even be considered at this point.
Well, the scenario for them to get in is definitely both ND and Cincy getting in.

We lose, Ok St loses they have a shot. Michigan also loses and they're def in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.