Congrats, Bama

C2Ag93

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 25, 2021
Resident Aggie here. That was one helluva game, congrats to CNS, the team and your fans on the season and victory tonight. We're going to miss playing Bama every year with the new conference alignment. I was pulling for you simply because in our meetings the last 12 years, good impressions from your fans that made the trek to College Station. On the flip side, GA fans haven't left a great impression in the few meetings we've had.

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to make it to Tuscaloosa. Hopefully it won't be long before that cycles back around.

Hope you guys win out, I can't see Bama not being in the playoff.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Thanks @C2Ag93. I now have a family connection to aTm. My niece's husband was hired as an assistant coach for women's tennis. He was director of operations for Tennessee, so I thank A&M for getting him out of Knoxville.

Reactions: C2Ag93

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Resident Aggie here. That was one helluva game, congrats to CNS, the team and your fans on the season and victory tonight. We're going to miss playing Bama every year with the new conference alignment. I was pulling for you simply because in our meetings the last 12 years, good impressions from your fans that made the trek to College Station. On the flip side, GA fans haven't left a great impression in the few meetings we've had.

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to make it to Tuscaloosa. Hopefully it won't be long before that cycles back around.

The series between Bama and A&M was a great one........I hate to see it go

Reactions: C2Ag93

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Thanks! That means a lot coming from a rival fanbase.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads