Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
And liberals have become Auburn fans: suddenly worried about the morals of the other team, offering nothing of substance, wishing failure on the other team instead of improving themselves (see the alleged quote about hoping for a recession), and if Trump removes Federal prosecution for marijuana he will have paved the way for it to be legalized. That leaves Democrats vowing to fix America by raising taxes and increasing Government spending. That's a tough sell.

Lest we not forget Democrats are the party that thinks rape isn't so bad and you need to ask babies permission before you change their diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
And liberals have become Auburn fans: suddenly worried about the morals of the other team, offering nothing of substance, wishing failure on the other team instead of improving themselves (see the alleged quote about hoping for a recession), and if Trump removes Federal prosecution for marijuana he will have paved the way for it to be legalized. That leaves Democrats vowing to fix America by raising taxes and increasing Government spending. That's a tough sell.

Lest we not forget Democrats are the party that thinks rape isn't so bad and you need to ask babies permission before you change their diapers.

The projection is strong with this one.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL

I don't think liberals as a whole are worried about the morals of the Republican party, as by and large they have proved non-existent.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Corey Stewart beat Freitag in VA. Kaine is a heavy favorite now. Even in the age of Trump, Stewart is a spectacularly bad candidate.

Steve King is retweeting literal Neo-Nazis.

What a fun election cycle this is going to be.
Nazi's, NeoNazi's, various other white supremacists and a Pimp. The Party of Family Values

Reactions: UAH

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
OK, so all Republicans are a monolithic wall. They’re pedophiles, pimps, and Neo-Nazis.

Anything else you’d like to throw in? You know....in the interest of constructive debate?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
OK, so all Republicans are a monolithic wall. They’re pedophiles, pimps, and Neo-Nazis.

Anything else you’d like to throw in? You know....in the interest of constructive debate?
Republicans interested in constructive debate?

Looks like we can add jokesters to the list fellas.

Reactions: 92tide and UAH

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

I don't recall saying all. But I also haven't seen more than a small handful of supporters actively calling on the party to rid itself of this garbage. Until I do I can say that the GOP of 2018 has neo-nazi's, pedophiles and pimps as active and more importantly accepted members of the party. That is a disgusting statement and not a group I would affiliate with in any way

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.