Congratulations to the Auburn Tigers - The 2010 National Champs

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
I am curious if moderators will delete my thread on general principle :D

If they do not, then I put 5 hours as the over/under on how long it will take them to shut it down due to the excessive flaming I am sure to receive :cool2:

I learned that Oregon's offense is good, but not THAT good :rolleyes:

...and Auburn's defense is probably better than their season stats suggest :eek2:

The result of the game probably highlights the fact that the SEC is far superior to the PAC10 :p

I wonder if the SEC winning 6 in a row will usher-in some wide-sweeping changes designed to dismantle the SEC :mad2:

I learned that I like Auburn much more than I like Tennessee - it was actually much easier to pull for them against Oregon than what I anticipated - and I actually enjoyed their success (which shocked me) :conf3:

^^^Probably because I live in Tennessee and don't know many Auburn fans :aiwebs_017:

Cam will go pro and Auburn will go 8-4 next year :biggrin:

Yes I said 6 in a row - ROLL TIDE IN 2011 :BigA:

-Sully

Heather

All-SEC
Aug 29, 2010
I was going to post a thread similar to this....but quickly came to my senses lol.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
i am curious if moderators will delete my thread on general principle :d

if they do not, then i put 5 hours as the over/under on how long it will take them to shut it down due to the excessive flaming i am sure to receive :cool2:

I learned that oregon's offense is good, but not that good :rolleyes:

...and auburn's defense is probably better than their season stats suggest :eek2:

The result of the game probably highlights the fact that the sec is far superior to the pac10 :p

i wonder if the sec winning 6 in a row will usher-in some wide-sweeping changes designed to dismantle the sec :mad2:

I learned that i like auburn much more than i like tennessee - it was actually much easier to pull for them against oregon than what i anticipated - and i actually enjoyed their success (which shocked me) :conf3:

^^^probably because i live in tennessee and don't know many auburn fans :aiwebs_017:

Cam will go pro and auburn will go 8-4 next year :biggrin:

Yes i said 6 in a row - roll tide in 2011 :biga:

-sully
mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
I would congratulate someone on contracting syphilis before I would give congrats to the Barn on anything.

• Roll Tide

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I think I know where this thread is headed, but I will respond with my opinions.

1. AU's defense is better than most on here want to admit. They stuffed OU's run game, but did give up some passing yardage. They also stuffed us in the second half, and I know all the comments about us taking the foot off the petal, I think that was part of the problem, but still when their two DL men returned in the second half from the half game suspension we could not block anybody.
2. I have been a naysayer all season when it comes to Gus Malzahn, but he has a scheme and he works it and does not give up on it.
3. Oregon is a decent team, probably middle of the pack in the SEC, comparable to USCe and Arkansas.
4. While I still detest UT, I hate AU.
5. Cam goes to the NFL and AU settles back into 7 to 9 win seasons.
6. Don't look for Malzahn to leave the Plains any time soon.

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
Well, I congratulated AU on another forum. But it's not a Bama forum. I liken it too a football game. When it's over, and you're on the field just shake your opponents hand and move on. When you're in the locker room (Tidefans) you can freely speak. While I might congratulate them elsewhere, not here.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Congratulations to the Auburn Tigers ??

Oh, hayle naw!

RE: "i wonder if the sec winning 6 in a row will usher-in some wide-sweeping changes designed to dismantle the sec "

- All the NCAA had to do was enforce their existing rules against cheating to have prevented the SEC from winning the championship this season

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
I would congratulate them if the won it fair and square. They did not so no congratulations from me.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
After all these years of paying players, even getting busted for it 92, Auburns long expensive investment has paid off. They have themselves a national championship. It took over a half century but there it is, finally.

Congratulations Auburn!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.