Science: COVID-19 Vaccine Issues and New Poll Part V

What's your vaccination status?

• Fully Vaccinated

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • Partially Vaccinated OR Scheduled

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • You can place that vaccine in my cold dead arm when COVID kills me!1!!1!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Something Else: See Comments

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Are there any "bad" cases of kids under the age of 12? My oldest two now have one of the two shots, but the rest of my kids are not eligible.
Children of all ages are dying - hundreds every day across the globe.

• Sad
Reactions: MobtownK

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Are there any "bad" cases of kids under the age of 12? My oldest two now have one of the two shots, but the rest of my kids are not eligible.
32 kids hospitalized in Alabama right now. It's difficult to get hospitalized now on the best of days (for hospitals). These are not the best of days for hospitals. 32 is as bad as it was for children at the peak in January and prior to Delta. This wave is just getting started and we are surpassing January numbers for children already. I see a trend and the trend is unnerving.

A Georgia deputy's 5 year old son died last week.

Weekly updates from AAP: https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2...hildren-and-covid-19-state-level-data-report/

• Sad
Reactions: MobtownK

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
  • Angry
Reactions: seebell

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003

As COVID-19 cases in the Kansas City metropolitan area continue to rise, Children’s Mercy said Monday that its hospital has reached capacity.

The hospital is full because of COVID and other childhood diseases, said Dr. Barbara Pahud, director of research, infectious diseases.

“We do have more COVID cases in the younger population that is not able to get vaccinated,” she said during The University of Kansas Health System’s daily briefing. “But also when we decided to lift the mask policies because we have now vaccines available, in addition to COVID being able to spread, all these other childhood diseases can start spreading as well.”
COVID-19 is impacting young adults who have chosen not to get inoculated and children under age 12, who are not eligible for the vaccine, Pahud said.

“The pool of people that is susceptible has changed so they’re the ones that are getting it now,” she said.

She supports reinstating a mask mandate.

“I know that it’s not a popular choice, but it’s the right choice to save lives,” she said.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
The second the virus became politicized , the ballgame was over IMO. As a society, we`ve taken a soulless, unfeeling biological entity that considers ( if it had the capacity to consider ) ALL of us, regardless of political persuasion, religion, race or anything else that describes humanity, as nothing more than fodder. IMHO, when we failed to look at this as akin to an alien invasion, and I`m not referring to illegal immigrants, we lost the war. Of course, if this virus was an Ebola or a Marburg, we wouldn`t have the time to bicker and argue. We`d be too busy dying by the thousands and thousands everyday. I suppose we should be thankful for that.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
The second the virus became politicized , the ballgame was over IMO. As a society, we`ve taken a soulless, unfeeling biological entity that considers ( if it had the capacity to consider ) ALL of us, regardless of political persuasion, religion, race or anything else that describes humanity, as nothing more than fodder. IMHO, when we failed to look at this as akin to an alien invasion, and I`m not referring to illegal immigrants, we lost the war. Of course, if this virus was an Ebola or a Marburg, we wouldn`t have the time to bicker and argue. We`d be too busy dying by the thousands and thousands everyday. I suppose we should be thankful for that.
Partisan and extremist politics are literally killing people.

I just heard a new term for the unvaccinated.

Vaxholes … seems appropriate.
Accurate.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This was killing 3,500 people in this country every day for months. These people don't care. They would rather watch people die, even contributing to their death, than be seen in any way to be supportive of a "liberal agenda".

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
My vaccinated sister is waiting for covid results due to an exposure at work. Regardless of the results, she has to take 2 weeks off. Her boyfriend hasn't been vaxed, neither has my Nana, who she just visited.

She's worried if positive that she spread it. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but if she did the right thing and got vaxed, and still got it, she shouldn't feel bad if she accidentally gave it to someone who refuses to. We can love people and still think that they're misguided.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.