Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I just received the booster and it seems to have made my blood pressure go up. Have any of you noticed that after your booster shot or vaccination?

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
I just received the booster and it seems to have made my blood pressure go up. Have any of you noticed that after your booster shot or vaccination?
I know someone for whom it had that effect. Hers stabilized by the following day. Do you have a home bp cuff? If so, keep track and let your doc know. It's probably not a problem but being careful isn't a bad idea.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I know someone for whom it had that effect. Hers stabilized by the following day. Do you have a home bp cuff? If so, keep track and let your doc know. It's probably not a problem but being careful isn't a bad idea.
I noticed a spike in my heart rate from my watch then I started checking my blood pressure and it was high and it all came right after the booster shot. I had a slight fever but that has gone away.

• Heart
Reactions: Maudiemae

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Weird, but when I visited the hematologist, the tech taking my BP frowned and said she needed to take it again. I asked why. She said that it was only 94. I suggested she try the other arm. She said that was better - 108. She asked which arm "they" usually used. I said I guessed left. IDK what the drop could be except the red meatless diet...

Reactions: UAH and Con

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I'm starting to be uncomfortably anxious waiting on my time to come due for my Booster.

This entire year people have become way too lackadaisical (vaccinated or not) when it comes to Masking Up and continuing to practice social distancing.

Now that this new strain is ripping though everywhere these people will be the 1st to get hit and AGAIN make everything more dangerous for everyone.

I mean just this past weekend the new Spider-Man film had the 3rd largest opening weekend EVER.

Omicron is going to have a field day in 2022.

My Booster is on Dec 30th and it can't get here soon enough.

Be Safe Everyone.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm starting to be uncomfortably anxious waiting on my time to come due for my Booster.

This entire year people have become way too lackadaisical (vaccinated or not) when it comes to Masking Up and continuing to practice social distancing.

Now that this new strain is ripping though everywhere these people will be the 1st to get hit and AGAIN make everything more dangerous for everyone.

I mean just this past weekend the new Spider-Man film had the 3rd largest opening weekend EVER.

Omicron is going to have a field day in 2022.

My Booster is on Dec 30th and it can't get here soon enough.

Be Safe Everyone.
I feel your anxiety. I've had the Moderna double booster (100 micrograms) almost 4 months ago, so the next one isn't coming up for two months. I'd thought about waiting to see if they'll develop a specific omicron booster, but that's not even going to be released for clinical trials until early next year. So, I'm thinking about trying to talk my way into having the next booster a couple of months early. (They're considering this for the first booster in Europe now.)

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
I know 6 people in a family with the omicron variant that have been fully vaccinated, including 1 who had the booster. Symptoms of sore throat, vomiting, and muscle aches lasted for 2-3 days.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Nothing to do with anything save this is an attempt to show you that as my counselor says, “You look more relaxed than you have in a year. Time away from Covid testing is quality time indeed.

Also…for those who don’t know this IS Duluth and the sweatshirt was the tee the red neck is wearing early in the John Candy movie, “The Great Outdoors.”

Which it is great. Wind chill was 7 and I have a lake view.
5C8CDC84-4408-475F-8D15-3BF31845FDEC.jpeg

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Nothing to do with anything save this is an attempt to show you that as my counselor says, “You look more relaxed than you have in a year. Time away from Covid testing is quality time indeed.

Also…for those who don’t know this IS Duluth and the sweatshirt was the tee the red neck is wearing early in the John Candy movie, “The Great Outdoors.”

Which it is great. Wind chill was 7 and I have a lake view.
View attachment 21636
Well, I've been to Duluth, more than once, and I never got a lousy tee or sweatshirt... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.