Did Harsin’s seat just get very hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Barn just got curb-stomped; question is, is PSU that good or is the Barn that bad? Can’t help but think the Barn’s next loss may be Harsin’s last as HC. How long?

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
It's both I think. Auburn should have known that would happen when they decided to keep Harsin. However I think Penn State came into the season with a chip on their shoulder because they were unranked, so Franklin could play the "no respect" card.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Auburn gets beat by the boosters and administration before they ever touch the field. Until they get a coach that’s well established enough to tell em to kick rocks, they’ll be at this crossroads every 2-3 years. Good for them 😊

Reactions: 4Bama and dabamafan

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't know why Harsin took the job down on the plains. They have the worst fans in college football and they were ready to fire him after one season. Their expectations are totally delusional. They play in the toughest division in college football and yet they expect near perfection. No coach can make those fans happy. I don't know why any coach would take that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads